Where you guys up to? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Just wonderin where everybody's at. We've done sports med, factors affecting performance and a quarter of health priorities.

loz8888

HSC
sonnylongbottom said:
Just wonderin where everybody's at. We've done sports med, factors affecting performance and a quarter of health priorities.
we've done Core 1 (health priorities) and Core 2 (factors affecting performance) and we're up to about the 3rd point in sports medicine at the moment. what other option are you doing?

leon4u

HSC
sonnylongbottom said:

hey mate, weve done health priorities, factors affecting performance, sports medicine and are now half way into improving performance.

i didnt realise we were ahead:confused:

Taunted

HSC
Yeh you probably are a bit behind, we done Sport and P/A in australia, Core 1(Health Priorities) and just about finished Core 2(Factors affecting performance).

P.S Health Priorities in Australia SUCKS!

leon4u

HSC
Taunted said:
Yeh you probably are a bit behind, we done Sport and P/A in australia, Core 1(Health Priorities) and just about finished Core 2(Factors affecting performance).

P.S Health Priorities in Australia SUCKS!
lol i reckon ay, all that social determinants, morbidity,mortality

soo boring!

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
We're just starting the psychology and stuff part behind sports

kirst21k

HSC
we've finished core 1, sports med, core 2 and now we're doing some practice papers.

i think we're starting improving performance in about 1/2 weeks

jeska may

HSC
hey everyone!

I've done core one and two and am now up to point three of sports medicine..

jess!

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
same with overnightceleb, we just started improving performance. hope to finish in a few weeks so i can really smash the trial (T3 W4)

simone.lee

HSC
We've finished factors affecting performance, sports med, and improving performance (in that order) and have just finished the first dot point of health priorities (identifying australia's health priorities)

First day of school holidays today and our trials are in weeks 3 and 4 of next term, so we'll probably only have the first few dot points of health priorities in the trial. (and factors, sports med, and improving performance obviously)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)