Wheres everone up to ? (1 Viewer)

yo gabba

HSC
How much progress have you made on your monologues? i've jus finished writing my first drapht nd currently awaiting my teacher to read it and critisize.. well constructive critizisme anyways. But is this bad like wheres everone else up to should i maybe have a almost set script n rehearse th guts out of it , or let it come o-naturel and change it as i want up too th day :hammer:
?????????????????????????????? :lol:

yo gabba

HSC
oh thats awkward ,, th title is wheres 'EVERONE' up to?
lol my bad

xocaitlinxox

HSC
i've memorised my monologue and have started physicalising it. wow, so you wrote yours?? that's so much more pressure (in my opinion).

Brady_Girl

HSC
Our entire class did theres in Term One of yr 12 cause our stupid school moved our trials up to this term so now we are trying to fit tragedies in with group project stupidest idea ever. However ip put aside gives me alot of time for other stuff.

My advice is be prepared and structured kill it literally perform till you hate it test it on audiences keep reavaluating changing but do not leave it till the last day or improv trust me it always end in disaster unless your some amzing improv actor,

yo gabba

HSC
Yous seem so organized!! , thats cool

Yeh im writing it but i got my criticsm back , ulgh* tuggs at collar*
all my good shit that i had to work with my teacher cut so i am now almost back to square one ..only not just tho... :mad1:

Brady_Girl

HSC
Yeh teachers tend to do that cut it back chop it and change do remember though its your hsc in the end you make the dessions sometimes the teachers not always right. For example i had a friend who wrote thier monolouge now the teacher claims its excellent however i believe the markers will want to rip thier heads off after another mental ilness monoluge thats full of cliches.

As for me organised only in Drama but thats because i adore it.

allykat92

HSC
I'm beginning to learn mine and I'm working on refining some of the dialogue and figuring out what bits of music will work better in which part :) It's going good though ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)