Which 2004 movie are you looking forward to most this year? (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Darth Figgy
the film version of Andrew Lloyd Webber's The Phantom of the Opera with Dracula 2000's Gerard Butler as the Phantom.

(though it won't be released here until early 2005)
oooh i saw the opera here years ago... i think i was in 4th grade? God it was the best. absolutely amazing. i've got it on cd somewhere. can't wait for the movie.

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
oi...i kno what happens in xmen 3....i wont tell tho ; ) that cliff hanger was so sweet tho! but its actually diff to the comics i think.
Has any1 read any of the xmen comis? my bro is fully into em and man! it sooooo confusing, there are alternate universes, diff planets, the future and past, and then there are like 5billion diff mutants. Very weird!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
so x-men 3 is gonna be the last one?

how do you know whats going to happen if its not the same as the comic? It hasnt comeout in America yet has it??

*TTF*

o0o0o... shrek2...woot! very cool... also kinda harry potter... and i wanna go watch the butterfly effect.. has anyone seen it yet?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah I saw it. But I warn you, it's gruesome and for the intelligent and strong stomached only.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
*snicker* at title "Which 2004 movie are you looking forward to this YEAR"

yea okay i suck

anyway
I reckon AVP will be pretty interesting

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Thought I'd revive this because there's so many more movies I'm looking forward to this year. Plus, I couldn't find the bigger thread. Anyways.

Closer - I saw the trailer yesterday, Clive Owen and Jude Law. Oh my God. The film looks really good too :D

Before Sunset - Julie Delpy looks gorgeous, Ethan Hawke not too bad either.

Vanity Fair - Finally! How long have I being waiting?

Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason - More Firthy goodness and this has got to be the funniest book I have ever read, so I really can't wait till this one comes out.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Movies movies..

1. Garden State- Apparently most talked about movie at Sundance about a guy who reengages life after waking up from a coma
2. Before Sunset- I'm a romantic at heart :p
3. Collateral- A taxi driver is coerced into driving around for a whole night for a hired assassin who has to make 5 hits.. never been disappointed in a Cruise movie (maybe Eyes Wide Shut excepted), and this doesn't look like breaking the trend
4. Blind Swordsman: Zatoichi- Supposedly very stylish samurai action, I'm hoping this'll make it to Wollongong Greater Union, but I doubt it
5. Coffee and Cigarettes: A collection of short films starring Bill Murray and Cate Blanchette, David and Margaret's review got my pretty excited about this
6. Donnie Darko: Director's Cut (Loved the original, will be interesting to see what funky new material's in it)
7. Harold and Kumar do Whitecastle- A stoner comedy in the tradition of Dude Where's My Car, sounds hilarious
8. Open Water- Thriller about a couple that get left behind on a deserted island
9. Bridget Jones's Diary: Edge of Reason- One of those sequels that I want to see just to see what happens next to the characters
10. Ocean's 12- same as above

artfag

Banned
HSC
can't wait to see coffee and cigarettes. jarmusch is a genius, and plus, the film has tom waits, iggy pop, and wu tang in it. it has to be good.

that metallica film looks interesting too

and also the paul schrader version of the new exorcist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)