Which B.Sci course would be the easiest? (1 Viewer)

loser101

HSC
Which Uni and which B.Sci would be the easiest one to do around the sydney area?

So as to padd your GPA as best as possible to get a high GPA for entry into Medicine?

I was thinking anthing other than UNSW and U Sydney?

:hammer:

I am here!

HSC
N/A
You do understand that the selection panel may 'actually' consider the difficulty of the course when deciding whom to grant entry, right?

Basically, you have failed the first test of entry into grad. medicine! Try again when you understand!

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I am here! said:
You do understand that the selection panel may 'actually' consider the difficulty of the course when deciding whom to grant entry, right?
The selection committee don't favour students from certain bachelor backgrounds.
Where did you hear that? To my knowledge, the selection committee require any completed bachelor degree. Although be advised that GPA cut offs do apply to graduate entry medicine (e.g. USydMP = 5.5 GPA min).
loser101 I suggest you register an account at www.pagingdr.proboards61.com if seeking admission to graduate entry medicine.

Anonymous1

HSC
回复: Which B.Sci course would be the easiest?

I am here! - You're an idiot.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
I am here! is not totally incorrect. Same marks from different uni could have different GPA assignment according to which one it is. Check page 32 from http://gamsat.acer.edu.au/images/documents/GMAC_AdmissionGuide2008.pdf

For the original question, where you study doesn't really make a difference. And if you're applying for somewhere with a hurdle GPA (eg USyd), it's not that hard to get 5.5.

Steth0scope

HSC
N/A
I believe by a "hurdle", USyd just wants an applicant to reach the minimum GPA of 5.5. After that, GPA isn't considered in the chances of getting an interview - just your GAMSAT score.

However, in the event of a tieoff when giving offers (i.e. two people have the same GAMSAT + Interview score), the GPA is used to determine who will be granted entry.

Am i correct?

jannny

HSC
is that GPA required, is the average of all ur assessments/exams until u graduate from a degree?

Last edited:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
my personal opinion on which science course would be the easiest? to tell you the truth...............the one you'll enjoy the most

Shhh don't tell anyone the secret though!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
markzada said:
I believe by a "hurdle", USyd just wants an applicant to reach the minimum GPA of 5.5. After that, GPA isn't considered in the chances of getting an interview - just your GAMSAT score.

However, in the event of a tieoff when giving offers (i.e. two people have the same GAMSAT + Interview score), the GPA is used to determine who will be granted entry.

Am i correct?
No, the minimum is 5.5 Cred Avg but you need to do extremely well im GAMSAT to get an interview with 5.5.

Your very correct about the later though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)