Which Campus Should I go to? (1 Viewer)

OMGRX7

HSC
The course is business and commerce and some other courses in my preferencea.

I'm wondering which campusshould i goto; Campbelltown or Parramatta

Only factors is how is the facilities at each campus and the people there, and yeah anything that goes with it...

Thanks

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'd look at whichever campus is closest.
I can only speak for Parra but for the Business course you'd be using EA most of the time (well, that all I've used all year) and that building is only like 2 years old now.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Ari89 is giving you some good advice – it is best to do as little travel as possible. Note though for the B Business and Commerce, different key programs are offered on different campuses (there are 19 key programs to choose from), eg. Accounting Key Program - Blacktown, Campbelltown, Parramatta; E-Business Management Key Program – Parramatta only; Hospitality Management Key Program - Blacktown, Parramatta.
Probably best to have a look at the website and decided which key program interests you most. http://yourfuture.uws.edu.au/ug/business/businessandcommerce

OMGRX7

HSC
aiight thanks guys, ill probably choose parra.

Demandred

HSC
Go for Campbelltown, its a lot easier on the eyes and hellva greener too. The shopping center is across the trainstation and I find the people are a lot more 'nicer' there :).

edit - You'll also find a gym at C'town, where as Parra does not.

Fat Fung

HSC
it seems like loser is really pissed at UWS~~

hmm...btw

I am a student of 08. I am pretty interested in B Business (Economics & Finance) and B Psychology in UWS. Can any1 tell me whether these subjects are good in UWS or not??

What are these courses UAI?

(I heard they are pretty good in Psy)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Old UAC book?

B Business @ UWS

Bachelor of Business (Economics and Finance)UWS Course Code: 2506.2
Course Status: RETIRED
This version of the course is available only to continuing or completing students.

The Bachelor of Business courses have been replaced with the Bachelor of Business and Commerce courses and I don't think they have the Economics and Finance double major. (Not entirely sure how majors/sub-majors would work within that degree so something may be possible).
The cut-off for 2007 entry to the Parramatta campus for B Business (economics and finance) was 68 and the cut off for B Business and Commerce was 70.5.

kennychan222

HSC
My intended course is Applied Science (Environmental Health) in Hawkesbury, north west of Sydney.

And the UAI 2007 cut-off is 60.00..I believe I can get in without very high GCE Result...Please note that I am Domestic Student

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)