Which College you apply to? (1 Viewer)

TamikaD

HSC
Which one was ur first preference?

Mine was St Alberts

lawgrad1

HSC
In my final year of law (last year), there were another two 5th yrs at Earle Page as well.

Congrats everyone for getting into UNE and your respective colleges. You'll have a great time there :).

kezryn

HSC
yer. there is only one fifth year going back to my college as well (robb college). he is always studying law

cmifsud

HSC
I sent my $1500 money order to Austin after I was offered a place there, but I haven't heard anything. Would I still be in? Also, what did people write in the school leaver UAI section. (We didn't get them until my offer lapsed)

BlackDragon

HSC
i wrote "not released yet". also, as the sheet said, we'll find out if we're completely and thoroughly accepted early january via mail.

question: we do get keys to lock our rooms don't we? i mean, we are all adults paying for our accomodation so we should have the right to protect our stuff?

and for any pagites out there: you have a student run coffee shop don't you? what's it like? prices? etc etc.

thanks.

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Yes, you do get keys. We (and by 'we' I mean Duval) get one for our room, two for wardrobes, one to work the gates and sometimes one fo rthe desk drawer. When you pack up your room at the end of each term, you have to put your stuff somewhere, so it's usually in the top half of the wardrobe; if your room is used for a res school, the occupant won't have access to your stuff.

still waiting

HSC
TamikaD said:
Which one was ur first preference?

Mine was St Alberts
Did you end up getting in?

I think youll find that at nearly all the colleges you have your own keys to lock your doors i dont know of any that dont and even though i dont go to page i have a few friends there and they think the coffee shop is pretty good like you guys even get hot chips and scallops etc at ours we have toasties and pizzas but thats it... and i dont think the price will matter all that much when its like nine at night and your starvinig either cause you know we all eat at like nursing home times here....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)