Which Commerce/Business Degree for the Entrepreneurally inclined...?? (1 Viewer)

biggie walls

HSC
Question in the heading ^^

Tossing up mainly between..

Usyd - B Comm
Maq - BBA

I dont know about UTS - B Bus

I heard it was streamlined into industries e.g. Hopspitality, Tourism etc... I dont want mine to be focussed as such..

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
im doing BBA at macq :) as you can see in my signature

BBA has the option of doing either the normal business subjects that all commerce students do (in which u have to do two) or you can do an easier one :) which is only one subject :)

I'm thinking of economics here.... there micro for normal pple and then macro for normal ppl and then business economics for people who do bba or ebusiness :)

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
biggie walls said:
Question in the heading ^^

Tossing up mainly between..

Usyd - B Comm
Maq - BBA

I dont know about UTS - B Bus

I heard it was streamlined into industries e.g. Hopspitality, Tourism etc... I dont want mine to be focussed as such..
I don't think you can learn to be an entrepeneur really, I guess what you would want a tertiary education to provide you with is an understanding of the economy/business world. So that you could work within the business environment and operate in such a way to, i suppose, make a shitload of money. There's no reason you should rule out UNSW, in fact im surprised you're not considering it, think about this a bit more, about what you would like to major in etc.

HSC
International business at MACQ might be an option.... since you can choose to do majors that arnt very commerce based aswell as ones that are...

i'm majoring in marketing and sociology with some electives in politics

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
at mq

the institute for innovation is renowned for promoting entrepeneurship

we have courses in entrepreneurship as well, with a fantastic department with great credentials

if ur really into entrepreneurship, u shud look into mq =P

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
:: ck :: said:
at mq

the institute for innovation is renowned for promoting entrepeneurship

we have courses in entrepreneurship as well, with a fantastic department with great credentials

if ur really into entrepreneurship, u shud look into mq =P
Is that why we all dropped INOV101? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)