• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (3 Viewers)

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
I had a feeling you were! XD I would say it's 98%ish.
Would the douchebaggery include being cheaters, pretentious snobs, try-hard twats, perverted fks, and just generally unappealing?
This is talking about the 98%ish btw.
Pretty much, whatever I've managed to escape that life

Last edited:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Pretty much, whatever I've managed to escape that life, pretty much all my friends are white and my school jersey name is Mr. Coconut (brown on the outside, white on the inside)
haha. nice.

onur91

HSC
N/A
Could never be with an Indian, I really don't like their food.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Sorry if I offended anyone but seriously the curry group at my school are full of arrogant socially inept pricks with like 2 exceptions

HSC
N/A
Pretty much, whatever I've managed to escape that life, pretty much all my friends are white and my school jersey name is Mr. Coconut (brown on the outside, white on the inside)
O:!
I'm just anything but my race. XD
My jersey name is cool. :3

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Nah for real writing horseshit like "no offence" and following it with disgusting racism doesn't excuse the fact that you're an idiot.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Sorry if I offended anyone but seriously the curry group at my school are full of arrogant socially inept pricks with like 2 exceptions
yeh but ur skool is out in the area where the indians are really fob. if u came to the north shore where i go to skool, u wuld find they r much more pleasant.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
O:!
I'm just anything but my race. XD
My jersey name is cool. :3
Tbh it's just the guys the curry chicks are cool

yeh but ur skool is out in the area where the indians are really fob. if u came to the north shore where i go to skool, u wuld find they r much more pleasant.
Probably, I think it's just this particular group in my school.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
u indian lolsmith?
he be a white man.
^

Haven't see you around for a while onur what's up

I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to be racist, because they certainly should be. But that still makes them dumb. Being naive enough to think that "no offence" would actually comfort an offended person just proves my point.

onur91

HSC
N/A
^

I don't think people shouldn't be allowed to be racist, because they certainly should be. But that still makes them dumb. Being naive enough to think that "no offence" would actually comfort an offended person just proves my point.
yeah i know, been pretty busy. you?

kind of like saying "no offence, but i think you're a good for nothin black cunt...i mean no offence whatsoever"

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
^

I'm Indian, my best friend is Indian as well so I don't think I'm racist. I can only speak from experience, and that is the sort of competitive culture in their (my schools) group seriously just breeds arrogance which I guess is more of a fault in their insane strict parenting reinforcing academic competition since they're about 6 years old.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I'm Indian, my best friend is Indian as well so I don't think I'm racist. I can only speak from experience, and that is the sort of competitive culture in their group seriously just breeds arrogance which I guess is more of a fault in their insane strict parenting reinforcing academic competition since they're about 6 years old.
<3
Actually younger, probably lol.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
yeah i know, been pretty busy. you?

kind of like saying "no offence, but i think you're a good for nothin black cunt...i mean no offence whatsoever"
Second sem at uni so I post here to procrastinate/use delicious university internet and to pass time on trains (on one right now)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)