Which ethnicities/ethnicity is a NO for you? (1 Viewer)

Simorgh

HSC
Throwing racist remarks like that is never good form SimmyBae.
Not a racist remark in anyway? What should I call them?

Remember this was the Middle Ages. Back then they pillaged towns, massacred and raped entire populations into submission and forced them to speak Turkish including losing their former identity. This continued on to the Armenian Genocide which was at least until the end of WW1.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Guys, we need to stop going off at a tangent and talk about the original question.

Personally, there are some ethnicities I wouldn't date because I don't find them attractive to me. Instead, I say that they are attractive for their race.

pumpNdump

HSC
N/A
Guys, we need to stop going off at a tangent and talk about the original question.

Personally, there are some ethnicities I wouldn't date because I don't find them attractive to me. Instead, I say that they are attractive for their race.
i dont care about race. if the girl is fucking hot i willl date

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
i dont care about race. if the girl is fucking hot i willl date
yeah I think a lot of people would do the same even if they have racial preferences

like ur not immediately gonna ask for their race

e.g. if the girl is african american but doesn't look like a stereotypical one, let's say she looks hispanic or something

and u don't really find out until u hooked up and then she's like 'i'm african american" and ur like what the fuck but african americans are ugly af ew bye

si2136

HSC
N/A
Well my point is excluding that you're drunk and desperate

but PumpNDump is just despo

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Well my point is excluding that you're drunk and desperate

but PumpNDump is just despo
Not really I'm talking about any situation where you find someone attractive, you may misjudge their race.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Not really I'm talking about any situation where you find someone attractive, you may misjudge their race.
I do get what you mean, but what people usually mean is that let's say that i'm a Turkish female and I like this African male. I won't like him because of his skin colour, not really because of his/her race. People usually are more bias on a race if there was some sort of incident or mindset instilled on the person to not like a race, but usually people stick to their own skin colour.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why is that? Your views are interesting.
because ana ivanovic is <3

Also I'm not usually into African-American women but Snoop Dogg's cousin is <3

she could boss me around all day <3 <3 <3

also pictures don't really do her justice i feel

Simorgh

HSC
Look I really don't care about race or skin colour. I would totally date an Ethiopian girl some day or a Japanese girl another day.

For me I find all races attractive and don't care what race one is.

Last edited:

xXx420xXx

HSC
Look I really don't care about race or skin colour. I would totally date an Ethiopian girl some day or a Japanese girl another day.

For me I find all races attractive and don't care what race one is. But I put a bet its more likely I would end up dating a Persian girl as I am more familiar with the culture and language and the fact that I mostly around them with added pressure from my Mum.
how can u even compare ethiopian girls to jap girls srsly???

Simorgh

HSC
http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/Images/2016/3/17/caabb882904f4e189cfbd5bfd8269aab_18.jpg[//IMG]

[IMG]http://japanese999.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cute-japanese-girl-in-purple.jpg[//IMG]

i know which one id choose[/QUOTE]
Dude you are comparing a young model to a middle aged person who looks like she is living in poverty.

si2136

HSC
N/A
I like it how you chose the ones that look quite similar to your dp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)