• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

which ext2 study day? (1 Viewer)

HayleeKate

HSC
I'd like to express my distress at the fact that TSD and State Cross Country are on the same day. !!!!!! Outrage.
Furthermore, for the first time in years, Cross country is in gosford, not the traditional Eastern Creek track, AND, they're combining the primary and high schools races, so 18 years run at 12pm. This makes it impossible to run early at 8:30, then go to TSD late, as would traditionally be possible.
I'm bleedin' well UNIMPRESSED.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
HayleeKate said:
I'd like to express my distress at the fact that TSD and State Cross Country are on the same day. !!!!!! Outrage.
Furthermore, for the first time in years, Cross country is in gosford, not the traditional Eastern Creek track, AND, they're combining the primary and high schools races, so 18 years run at 12pm. This makes it impossible to run early at 8:30, then go to TSD late, as would traditionally be possible.
I'm bleedin' well UNIMPRESSED.
You could always run against the primary kids that way you'd get to TSD on time:p

HayleeKate

HSC
kami said:
You could always run against the primary kids that way you'd get to TSD on time:p
I dont think thats legal for the competition? And Cross Country's in Gosford.. I dont think you could get to TSD in time anyway.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
HayleeKate said:
I dont think thats legal for the competition? And Cross Country's in Gosford.. I dont think you could get to TSD in time anyway.
Ah well...its just a study day, you could always go to one of the others.

HayleeKate

HSC
kami said:
Ah well...its just a study day, you could always go to one of the others.
I made such a decision, decided to go to the study day at Trinity Catholic College.. and AGAIN, this study day is on the same day as the zone athletics carnival! REALLY!
But, might say, Mark Aarnold was most definately worth it.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
HayleeKate said:
I made such a decision, decided to go to the study day at Trinity Catholic College.. and AGAIN, this study day is on the same day as the zone athletics carnival! REALLY!
But, might say, Mark Aarnold was most definately worth it.
Holy crap, you were there? I was there today!! I was at the front left... AHS uniform (white shirt). How funny is he? haha.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
everyone from my school and a handful of other schools that ive talked to are going to the TSD 22nd of July, our school organised it ages ago and is paying for all the costs. and that day i have 3 frees anyway, so its not going to cut me down much.
i was going to go to the Usyd one, but i missed the deadline, and apparently the ones that i wanted to attend were filled up very quickly anyway.

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Sphyx said:
everyone from my school and a handful of other schools that ive talked to are going to the TSD 4th of July, our school organised it ages ago and is paying for all the costs. and that day i have 3 frees anyway, so its not going to cut me down much.
i was going to go to the Usyd one, but i missed the deadline, and apparently the ones that i wanted to attend were filled up very quickly anyway.
errrmm the one on the 4th of July is at Usyd...TSD is on the 22nd of July at Mac...

HayleeKate

HSC
Dumsum said:
Holy crap, you were there? I was there today!! I was at the front left... AHS uniform (white shirt). How funny is he? haha.
Yeah, I was there. I was the girl with no friends because no one would go with me. ahaha. [blonde chick middle row, no uniform my school doesnt have one :p] EDIT: Just realized I was sitting directly behind you! funny world.

Mark Arnold is my hero! he's so funny and great! Argh, awesome.
My favourite was on saturday ext1 day, when he ranted about inductiuon, and how the whole proof is based around assumption, and what you should write is: let k be an integer which satisfies the equation, not 'assume true for n=k' I've had that argument so many times before!

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Slide Rule said:
Who will I see on the 4th?
*raises hand* Me! Me! Me!...lol. Which is about as significant as mouse droppings since I hardly ever post in this section...but anyway...I will be there. I just hope this lecture has a better speaker than the stupid lecturer for the English Extension 1 day.

lfc_reds2003

Rick wasnt too bad
spent too long on complex numbers but he was aight
showed some good quicker techniques.. and diff q's

assume that applications of calculus cant have been any better or of anyt use....

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Slide Rule said:
I got bored with the MX2 lecturer and went to 3u applications of calculus for the 2nd session.

$10 says TSD will be better.
Damn...it's a pity my school won't let our class go - I wonder the MANSW didn't schedule it for the school holidays... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)