Which is better UTS BIT or UNSW BIT? (1 Viewer)

Somebody2005

HSC
N/A
I have applied for both UNSW Co-op BIT Scholarship Program and UTS Bachelor of IT Program and if I got an offer for both I not sure which one to choose.

Which program is better?

quesera

HSC
UTS.

In my opinion, a better Uni, a better degree and better graduates.

I don't know if I should be saying this but UTS had about 5 times more applicants than UNSW did.

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
You're going to get a bias opinion on this just by asking in the UTS forum but here goes anyway:

Some industry sponsors sponsor both the UNSW and UTS program. In some cases they have said that they prefer UTS graduates, sometimes because of course content and other times simple because of the attitude and quality of applicants.

Oh, and we have Building 10.

Jesus!

Jeebus
HSC
N/A
Somebody2005 said:
I have applied for both UNSW Co-op BIT Scholarship Program and UTS Bachelor of IT Program and if I got an offer for both I not sure which one to choose.

Which program is better?
Wrong forum to be posting this in :rolleyes:

xlr9

HSC
N/A
quesera said:
UTS.

In my opinion, a better Uni, a better degree and better graduates.

I don't know if I should be saying this but UTS had about 5 times more applicants than UNSW did.
how could you possibly know this? (source, please)

m1nx

HSC
I'm not entirely sure about specifics, but Jenny did mention here and there about the number of applicants that UNSW B.IT received this year. But that was just in passing in a conversation we had. Nothing quite broadcast, per se.

quesera

HSC
xlr9 said:
how could you possibly know this? (source, please)
I am a current BIT and I spoke to someone who takes care of the course at UTS. Can (should) not reveal my sources because I hear he reads these forums..... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)