Which is the better route to a M.comm UNSW (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
B.business at UTS and then doing my masters of commerce at UNSW (interested in the business course, however less prestigious university I will have to do my undergrads)

OR

B.psychological science at UNSW and then doing the Master of Commerce at UNSW?? (more prestigious, and I have a bit of interest in pshchology).

BiancaC

HSC
What do you want to do with your career?

Do you want to go into business or psychology? Makes more sense to do your undergrad in business if thats what you really want.

Memento-mori

HSC
Well, UNSW has a great reputation for psychology and commerce, and what initally came into my mind was a: B.Comm/ B.Sci (Psychology) OR do the bachelor of psychological science at UNSW and from memory of the 2013 UAC book, I think you can do Commerce in that degree.

If you do want to pursue an interest for psychology, even if it's not really career related, look into a course that lets you do it. It does broaden your area in some way.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
err a better route would be BBus @ UTS --> work experience --> MBA @ UNSW instead of MComm

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
MBAs are for wankers. And doesn't MComm need undergrad BComm? Or is it one of those masters that are really just undergrad degrees at a faster pace?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)