Which major to pick? (1 Viewer)

Wispybadboy

HSC
Hey Guys,

I'm a first year student studying Businss/Laws at UTS.I was wondering which major would be the best option for my Business degree, in terms of its capability to my Law degree?

At the moment i am leaning towards Finance as a major, though I've heard its heaps hard. I am also interested in Accounting, banking, economics financial planning and international business.

So, i guess in terms of job prospects, as well as its capability with law, which one would be the best option? Also, which major is, i guess, more broad, so that there is a greater variety of job prospects?

Thanks guys, appreciate the effort heaps

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
follower serf wants to be told what to do does he?

Personally I find the notion of someone wanting internet strangers to determine their university program repulsive, but if you wish it to be done, then I shall get the lucky dip and select a career for you ;

ah, ball #9: you are to study accounting and law.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad

Personally I find the notion of someone wanting internet strangers to determine their university program repulsive, but if you wish it to be done, then I shall get the lucky dip and select a career for you ;

lol that sounds hilarious.

Monstar

HSC
Go do finance and law if you want to be rich and swim in kilos of cocaine.

princess_neko

HSC
usually, ppl would pick accounting and law.

but it's all wholly depends on what kind of career you want.

00-Raiser

HSC

rofl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)