Which modules did you find hard? (1 Viewer)

Which modules did you find hard?

• A

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • B

Votes: 56 58.3%
  • C

Votes: 43 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Note: the poll is multiple choice

I found Module B hard, with the question asking about "age and youth".

Last edited:

Naylyn

HSC
I didn't like the statement that they used for Telling The Truth, something about perspective effecting human experiences, which bugged me since they did really ask for a for aor against

sideshowtim

HSC
Naylyn said:
I didn't like the statement that they used for Telling The Truth, something about perspective effecting human experiences, which bugged me since they did really ask for a for aor against
Yeah mine was about history and memory...I was glad they didn't ask for for and against because it let me conclude that the composers acknowledged that while the interplay between history and memory was important, memory contains an emotional element that history doesnt;.

yutang

HSC
freakn module a question for ros and guild was bs

what the fack where we meant 2 write for it?

i just bullshitted some crap and related it to the divine order, etc etc

Lockhart

Fugitive/assasin
HSC
Ros and Gil was probally the hardest. I found that I had prepared for a broad ambit question, with some stuff on natural order and moral decatence, but there wasn't enogh to writew about just on those two ares i found that i was writing on stuff that was pertinent but didn,t relate to the percific question. had to kept on relating it back.

passion89

HSC
I found Telling the Truth the hardest, partly because of the question and partly because of the fact that I hadn't prepared enough for it.

xxxx8888

HSC
MODULE B. yeah, the thing with 'youth' and 'age'. i only really understood the question when i was close to writing my conclusion.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I've been hearing that the Mod A the R + G are Dead, was really hard.

I think it's pretty unfair, how in the same module, some questions are harder than others. I reckon this was the case in Mod A, because In the Wild was pretty straight forward, even though I think i didn't do too well.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Module A, for Emma/Clueless, was weird: what does 'the quality of relationships in society' mean? I just took my prepared ideas and tried to relate it by talking about how maintaing underlying values highlights them or something.

Module B, for King Lear, I thought was really good. Because it was a 'to what extent' question (as was everything else in Mod B, I think) you could just talk about all the factors that influence your personal response and then tack on an assessment of how much the specific factor (Shakespeare's characterisation of Lear) affected the response compared to everything else.

I don't like it how they needlessly complicated it by adding in 'the enduring power'. What the hell does that mean?

Module C for Telling the Truth (Frontline) was not even a proper question. 'Were you persuaded to embrace these perspectives?'. Yes. Now what?

Mod C I thought was hardest, but that's probably because it's always been my weakest point.

HSC
Module B In the Skin of a Lion. I HATED that question. Too specific! They could have asked so many other things on this text, but they had to choose just Patrick's characterisation? WTF.

P

pLuvia

B was the most annoying, not the necessarily hard, I just didn't have another back up scene I could use so I sort of fudged it a bit

*Lozzie*

HSC
i found b hard (gwen harwood) as it took me a while to understand what we were to write about and i left it to last and had about 30 minutes left so it wasnt very good

i also hated the frontline question it was stupid :confused: :confused:

nicki8959

HSC
Module A (Emma/Clueless) was so bloody retarded. The 'quality of relationships within society'??? It's so bloody specific

Module B (Gwen Harwood) was also very specific, but as I got into the essay I realized that it kinda applied to all approaches to all poems

Module C's (Frontline) question was really wierd. I had to read the question, like, 10 times before i even understood it. I had no idea how to answer it, or how to write a conclusion to that sort of question...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)