Which of my 6 subjects should i drop? (1 Viewer)

dzp830

HSC
well...im doing Modern History and im not doing that good at it ....so im thinking of dropping it actually im definately dropping it...and u dun really hav ethat much subject that is good for scaling, but as long as u enjoy those subs then continue, but work harder so like you get better results

cccclaire

HSC
Drop moddern.

Tiffanys said:
probs 6 subjects are so broad
I just watched you're whole signature and it took forever and its not even very funny?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
drop general. maths is fail anyway, and even though your modern mark is a bit worse, the subect scales better anyway.

cs01001

HSC
dzp830 said:
well...im doing Modern History and im not doing that good at it ....so im thinking of dropping it actually im definately dropping it...and u dun really hav ethat much subject that is good for scaling, but as long as u enjoy those subs then continue, but work harder so like you get better results
I think I know who you are :rofl:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hm do me now ?

3u maths
adv. eng
engineering
ipt
chem
physics

I plan on keeping chem, maths and english .. so yeah .. gimme your recommendations ?

expertdkx

B.IT Network Security
HSC
Uni Grad
aiz said:
lol maplestory

btw, how the hell can you get an F in standard english?
well it just that the fact our whole calss only 1 or 2 people can only merily pass!
so u expected us to pass?
NO!
that y i got an F for all my assessment so far!
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

cs01001

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
hm do me now ?

3u maths
adv. eng
engineering
ipt
chem
physics

I plan on keeping chem, maths and english .. so yeah .. gimme your recommendations ?
Keep them all if you are doing well, but people tell me Engineering's scaling is real bad. Anyway, its just what I heard. Good Luck :)

yosemite sam

HSC
Modern takes up a lot of time and has a huge workload to get everything done so if youre really not doing that well at it then i'd drop that, but youre only halfway through year 11 so you cant drop anything yet anyway cos you have to finish year11 with 12 units.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
hm do me now ?

3u maths
adv. eng
engineering
ipt
chem
physics

Perhaps IPT or Engineering? Depends on your marks and ranks really, and if you are a person who takes into consideration scaling.

HSC
I'd say you should wait until the end of the year and if you still don't hate any particular subject or have any preferences, then drop the subject that you've done worst in overall. Or else you should just keep them all and see how it goes if it's not all too stressful and keeping one extra subject isn't weighing you down in your other subjects. But you still have a term before you can do anything.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hm thanks for your replies cs01001 and Kujah. But I've always thought of keeping engineering for some reason. Part of me is considering doing it in uni. IPT I wana keep for the easiness. Teacher practically promised me a band 6. Is engineering that badly scaled ?

cs01001

HSC
If you are topping IPT, then sure you're on your way to a Band 6!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Well according to the marks I saw I was supposed to come first. But my report says I am ranked 2nd - it's between me and my friend but she also got 2nd which was weird. So yeah .. I'll keep it for the lawlz. =]

cs01001

HSC
Lol, you got 627 post, I got 672 post :)

What do you do in IPT anyway? You tell us you BOS all the time :rofl:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
If you're comfortable at the moment, I see no reason for dropping a subject unless you're picking up an extension :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ahah .. what a coinkidink !

umm ipt's a huge bludge as you can see ! ahahah XD But the theory is soooo boring. It's just useless info bout info systems. =/ But the prac rock ! we go on comps and work on our assignments. My groups making a Tom and Jerry webpage. =] I enjoy those kinda things. And my teacher is really lenient to. He's down to earth and has the coolest little gadgets ! xD

to Kujah ; yeah thats the thing, im not very comfortable. I hate watching my friends being so carefree and I'm stressing my ass off. Plus my other friend that does nearly the same subjects I do is gona drop 2 subjects ! O_O" as she's picking up ext.2 maths next year so yeah .. lucky her. =/

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Well, I'd wait until near the end of Term 3 to make a decision, based on your rankings and marks that you receive from all your subjects. Shame you can't drop English ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)