• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which one will you go for Hurlstone and Sydney Girls (1 Viewer)

DARA92

HSC
N/A
The Selective test result was out.

I have a friend's daughter got into Hurlstone but on reserve for Sydney Girls. They are undecided if she got into Sydney Girls, which one she should go for. They live in Liverpool, very close to Hurlstone. But Sydney girls is more famous.

They checked the HSC result and found the difference negligible. Sydney Girls got 28 all-rounders in 2009 and Hurlstone got 26.

Which one will you chose if you are the parents?

freetofly

HSC
N/A
Well, it really depends, if you really think Sydney is worth the distance and time for. As for Hurlstone...

I don't really know but... If I had a daughter, it would probably depend on her.

If she really wanted to go to Sydney where the expectations are pretty High, just try her hardest or go into Hurlstone where she might fit in a bit better and maybe not too much competition??? Depends?

List the pros and cons but really... it wouldn't really matter as long as she's in a happy environment, because doesn't pretty much everybody work better (better as in they're not so pressured) in a happier and more suitable environment. It Depends.

P.S but in the end this is my opinion, you don't necessarily have to think of it like this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)