Which Past Paper/Practice Paper Should I Attempt? (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
If u haven't already do 2013 hsc paper, also look at sydney grammar trials, they are insane.

Mr_Kap

HSC
BOS trials.
no not realistic. I cant even do BOS trials and im in the 95-97 range for 2u HSC exams.

do 2013 HSC exam ---> some hard questions.

Really i wouldnt practice an exam now i woud just do some hard questions from past hsc.

like q15 and 16

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
no not realistic. I cant even do BOS trials and im in the 95-97 range for 2u HSC exams.

do 2013 HSC exam ---> some hard questions.

Really i wouldnt practice an exam now i woud just do some hard questions from past hsc.

like q15 and 16
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Well, I guess it might be a little bit too late to attempt whole exams.

I might do as much questions (Q15-Q16) as possible starting from past HSC 2013, then 2014, then 2012 backwards. How does that sound?

astroman

HSC
sounds good, also recommend to read over markers comments and marking guidelines so u can see what gets u the marks.

photastic

HSC
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Well, I guess it might be a little bit too late to attempt whole exams.

I might do as much questions (Q15-Q16) as possible starting from past HSC 2013, then 2014, then 2012 backwards. How does that sound?
My bad, i thought you wanted to extensively test yourself because the BOS trials helped me with answering the last qs of the HSC exams, otherwise there were also challenging qs from the old papers.

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
My bad, i thought you wanted to extensively test yourself because the BOS trials helped me with answering the last qs of the HSC exams, otherwise there were also challenging qs from the old papers.
Well I was going to attempt one really hard paper, but I think what they suggested tests my knowledge widely, although not as challenging.

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
sounds good, also recommend to read over markers comments and marking guidelines so u can see what gets u the marks.
You got it boss. I tend to stem away from the normal solution and into really weirdly complex solutions though, but I get to the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)