• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which phone do you reacon is better? (1 Viewer)

Quintin

HSC

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Quintin said:
Assuming they are the same price, which would you get (and why would be nice lol)

Motorola v3x
http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details/0,,95,00.html
http://www.three.com.au/index.cfm?pid=2204&pageid=3111

or

Samsung sgh-z510
http://www.samsung.com/au/products/mobilephones/mobilephones/sgh_z510.asp

Also can anyone confirm/deny the rumors that:
- Samsung has a v. high build quality
- Motorola has higher drop out rates than usual
http://business.three.com.au/index.cfm?pid=2316&pageid=3151. It might be a bit big, but it has the best camera out of them. Watching videos is excellent due to the size of the screen, sound is loud and of a high quality and also it provides you with a free 64mb memory stick.

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
My dad bought the Samsung the other week.
Its a seriously nice phone.
I also have a Samsung D500

Id go with the Samsung.
Cause I dont like Moto's and cause I dont trust the V3 series.

ps. your right about the build quality, Ive literally thrown my phone (a slider) against a wall from about 10 metres (cause I was angry :eek:) and it was fine except for a misplaced battery and a slight dent around near the top.

G

genavania

lol yeah its proably best to just stay with the good ole 3315 in stead of always having to upgrade to the newer phones. seriously who wants all that other crap in your phone. as long as you can call people and send the odd SMS then you are set. and that is so true those phones can be dropped off anything and they never break. just dont put them in your bag with an open popper. mine still works though the buttons just need a little help

Quintin

HSC
genavania said:
lol yeah its proably best to just stay with the good ole 3315 in stead of always having to upgrade to the newer phones. seriously who wants all that other crap in your phone. as long as you can call people and send the odd SMS then you are set. and that is so true those phones can be dropped off anything and they never break. just dont put them in your bag with an open popper. mine still works though the buttons just need a little help
i will get one of them for free with my new plan and thus i want to know which is better...

Gangels

HSC
genavania said:
YES! Thats damn right. Who needs a small phone that will brake, or you'll lose it, when you could buy a phone that wont have a dent even if you throw it at a tree. A phone just as sturdy, 3310:)

Quintin

HSC
politik said:
Motorola v3x if you want features.
Do you reacon the motorola v3x looks better? My friend thinks it does but the samsung is so much smaller and sleeker i think (and it is a bit stronger)...

Which do you think is aesethically better... ????

I just cnat stand the thought of being stuck with a phone i dont like for 24 months (again) lol...

Cheers and thanks guys

fatmuscle

HSC
of all the people i know with samsung phones, the comments have been all but negative.

I'd go with the V3X, just because of my anti-Samsung mobile phone attitude.

vizman

HSC
samsungs definately are sleek, not taking anything away from the motorolas but in this case for functionality definately the motorola

Pace_T

HSC
genavania said:
ur so damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)