which series is the most pop? (1 Viewer)

cassidylx

HSC
N/A
Which series do u like the most?
Grey's anatomy, 24, Prison Break, Home and away,House,Lost, CSI,The 4400, Desperate houswives, Hero, Ugly Betty,The apprentice, The amazing race, What's about Brian...Also the classical series in the past,like Friends, Sex and the City etc.
Friends is my favorate,it still makes me burst into laughing when I watch it second time.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Apart from sport Grey's Anatomy, What About Brian and The Chaser are the only 3 things I still watch regularly on free to air TV. I download Prison Break, House, Lost, Heroes, 4400... Boston Legal, NCIS, Las Vegas, Criminal Minds, Jericho, South Park, Smallville, Dexter and Supernatural.

I never really got into 24. I don't know why.

I am completely over CSI. There are too many of them now it's just ridiculous.

Legham

HSC
The only show i watch is Family Guy, and it wasn't in your list :( The only one from your list that i've actually seen is Friends, and it was ok..

*hopeful*

HSC
Prison break

friends is pretty good even second time around

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
Of what you've listed, Desperate Housewives, The Apprentice, The Amazing Race, and Sex In The City were / are good.

I don't really like 24, but I have to say I hate Lost and Prison Break...they are hardly lost anymore, and the others aren't even in prison now from what I last saw.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Big fan of Family guy, 24, scrubs, does mythbusters count?, wilfred (that new show on sbs), and i'm a bigger fan of south park :p. I'm also getting into Prison Break, so monday and wednesday nights i'm glued to the tv.

HSC
I religiously watch H&A, All Saints, Grey's Anatomy, What About Brian, The Chaser, Bones, Crossing Jordan, McLeod's Daughters, and Veronica Mars (downloaded). I sometimes watch the Family Guy and Futurama.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I like Home and Away, Greys Anatomy, House, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, What about Brian. But of all of them, Greys Anatomy rates the highest, as well as House :) But all those shows i watch rate well, like over 1million, except for WAB, which is in the 900,000s :D

Legham

HSC
You know you have too much time on your hands when you know the ratings for each of your favourite tv shows :p

Sofstar

HSC
Ugly and Greys. <3. Beautiful Sunday indeed.

When i remember or get the chance, NCIS, Smallville and Chasers.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I don't really watch much TV now. I used to follow House, but ever since Channel Ten decided to run repeats at the worst of times (ie a month of season 1 episodes at the end of a major season 3 story arc), I usually just wait for it on DVD. I also tried to follow Heroes and while I really enjoyed it, I missed a whole heap of episodes owing to uni work and social life and thus I am completely in the dark.

I'm hanging out for the recently-aired (in the US) series Drive to hit Australian shores as it looks pretty damn good.

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I don't really watch much TV now. I used to follow House, but ever since Channel Ten decided to run repeats at the worst of times (ie a month of season 1 episodes at the end of a major season 3 story arc), I usually just wait for it on DVD. I also tried to follow Heroes and while I really enjoyed it, I missed a whole heap of episodes owing to uni work and social life and thus I am completely in the dark.

I'm hanging out for the recently-aired (in the US) series Drive to hit Australian shores as it looks pretty damn good.
Channel 10 turned me off House. I used to love it, but when they started showing more repeats than new episodes, I stopped. Plus, The Chasers is on when House is on. :)

ellen.louise

HSC
cassidylx said:
Which series do u like the most?
Grey's anatomy, 24, Prison Break, Home and away,House,Lost, CSI,The 4400, Desperate houswives, Hero, Ugly Betty,The apprentice, The amazing race, What's about Brian...Also the classical series in the past,like Friends, Sex and the City etc.
Friends is my favorate,it still makes me burst into laughing when I watch it second time.
Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives.

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
Scrubs. The Chaser. John Safran. Stopped watching House and the Amzing Race, although they're good. Veronica Mars.
But damn free to air for ruining these shows with horrible programming.

babylupin

HSC
NCIS
ANgel Buffy although they're not one anymore
M*A*S*H
Naruto and any anime...i love it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)