• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

HSC
(nods) maths is the most boring - general, i've only just started doing work for the first time since yr10, and still haven't gone through a single maths test in my hsc without sleeping. it's THAT easy.

i like bio ATM, i love genetics, but it's all a bit too simple and unchallenging for me. which gets really annoying, because i'll start talking about something and ppl go, like, "wtf?????" (sigh)

ugh. 6 periods today, 4 were frees. i nearly DIED of BOREDOM!!!! (i didn't have any more work i could do with me).

dajabz

Da Jabz
HSC
Fortify said:
Right now it's English Adv.

I fall asleep in it, maybe its cos of the sub we are having?
totally agree....english is the most borin subject ever....n i dont even have a sub

thedevilhimself

HSC
i hated business studies so bad i would just walk out so i dropped it!!! i hated the guts out of it!!! and i love chemistry!!! math is my next bottom...

pinkyforce7

HSC
dajabz said:
totally agree....english is the most borin subject ever....n i dont even have a sub
haha, you must be missing out. in our adv english class we look at a text, then we discuss openly from every veiw possible, and then just start talking about any concepts that are even interesting. ITS GREAT!!!

RUSTYROX12321

HSC
i don't like physics so far...probs bcos of the crappy teacher that thinks that we can learn stuff from just mentioning it in conversation

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
RUSTYROX12321 said:
i don't like physics so far...probs bcos of the crappy teacher that thinks that we can learn stuff from just mentioning it in conversation
We do.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
RUSTYROX12321 said:
I don't think anyones physics teacher is more crappy than mine. He thinks that FM waves have a larger wavelength than AM waves.

bored of sc

HSC
PDHPE is so boring these days - its understandable and okay - but I'm just kind of sick of it (doing sport-science through year 9 and 10) and finally getting OVER IT

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
I'm enjoying Economics and 3U Maths these days.. that's really going to change soon though :(

HSC
fricken Biology! i once-upon-a-time used to like the damn subject but thanks to the teacher ive been given i can barely stand it T-T

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
fricken Biology! i once-upon-a-time used to like the damn subject but thanks to the teacher ive been given i can barely stand it T-T
I never thought teachers could make a big difference.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Oh - you have no idea. They can be the difference between whether you like it or hate it.

HSC
lyounamu said:
For me, they can. If a teacher makes the subject sound tedious or just does the same thing every lesson despite our marks and work effort i just lose interest. it becomes harder for me to force myself to listen and understand the work. But luckily, biology is a subject you can teach yourself so that's what im trying to do now

Edit: and also, im trying to make it interesting for myself D:

selablad

HSC
Aerath said:
Oh - you have no idea. They can be the difference between whether you like it or hate it.
QFT!
My physics teacher...well.
The only reason she knows more than we do is because she's 20 years older than us (and even then...)
Physics is therefore a complete bludge where we never learn anything :mad: and I hate it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)