Which subject do you find the most boring so far? (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I go to a public school. We pay about $700 in school fees each year.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
I go to a public school. We pay about $700 in school fees each year.
I go to a public school. We pay about $70 in school fees each year. And that's not even compulsory!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
lol. My friend LOVVVES business studies :p She's be cut to hear you say so.
She didn't have my Business Studies teacher (I did BS in Year 10 then dropped it).

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
She didn't have my Business Studies teacher (I did BS in Year 10 then dropped it).
How'd you get to do that? I thought Business Studies was a Prelim subject?

I remember my commerce teacher back in year 9 and 10. She was half death and you'd be calling for her help and she'd never come. People even played music and talked during our exam and she didn't even hear it!:eek:

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
i tell you want is funny. the number of people that say they hate business studies yet end up doing commerce degrees. :D

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
i tell you want is funny. the number of people that say they hate business studies yet end up doing commerce degrees. :D
LOL, everyone ends up doing a commerce degree these days. It's all you see.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
How'd you get to do that? I thought Business Studies was a Prelim subject?
We get to choose to accelerate. I just wanted to see what Year 11 would be like.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
We get to choose to accelerate. I just wanted to see what Year 11 would be like.
aw that's so cool! So did you choose it at the start or middle of year 10? Does it go for a whole year? What do you learn?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
aw that's so cool! So did you choose it at the start or middle of year 10? Does it go for a whole year? What do you learn?
Well, we started at the beginning of Year 10. We finished the Prelim course in Term 3, so at the beginning of Term 4, we went over to the HSC course, which I unfortunately, still had to sit through. Of course, by then, I had decided which subject to drop, but I still had to attend classes and stuff. So I did about a term of Management Styles, and even had to do an assessment task in the last week of Term 4. Did pretty well, actually - got 47/50.

maxwazza

HSC
The subject i find the most boring so far is easily IPT. It's not that i hate it or that im not good AT IT ( I was top of the class) but i KNEW THE ENTIRE COURSE. I was at the stage where i was finishing 3 periods of work in 10 minutes. SEriously, couldn't they make a computer course that is a bit more challenging!!!

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
Well, we started at the beginning of Year 10. We finished the Prelim course in Term 3, so at the beginning of Term 4, we went over to the HSC course, which I unfortunately, still had to sit through. Of course, by then, I had decided which subject to drop, but I still had to attend classes and stuff. So I did about a term of Management Styles, and even had to do an assessment task in the last week of Term 4. Did pretty well, actually - got 47/50.
wow that's cool. Don't do things like that at my school. So all those people who are doing the Prelim Course now and have already done it in year 10 are just basically, 'revising'?

meryem03

HSC
i hate physics.. it stresses mee ! :burn:
it makes me hate skool!!! especially the experiments ARGHHH

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Aerath said:
Why do it then?
qft

theres nothing more i hate than people bitching about hating subjects <i>they</i> chose, and had a whole prelim course of.
results, not excuses.

that and i love ancient.
<.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)