Which subject should i drop? (1 Viewer)

imdonne

HSC
N/A
Currently i have 12 units and now im finding it difficult to cope with any extra 2 units

so my question is should i drop chemistry or physics? by considering the following facts:

1. im ranked 15/25 in chemistry with a cohort average of 68 (there is any expectation of a few band 6s from our school)
2. im ranked 10/22 in physics with a cohort average of 60 (expecting only like one band six)
3. hsc chemistry exams seem easier than physics
4. i received a better mark in my physics trial then my chem trial by a margin of 8%

I need help ASAP!!! cos i want to focus on jut one of them.

Thanks

Last edited:

milkytea99

HSC
Currently i have 12 units and now im finding it difficult to cope with any extra 2 units

so my question is should i drop chemistry or physics? by considering the following facts:

1. im ranked 15/25 in chemistry with a cohort average of 68 (there is any expectation of a few band 6s from our school)
2. im ranked 10/22 in physics with a cohort average of 60 (excepting only like one band six)
4. i received a better mark in my physics trial then my chem trial by a margin of 8%

Thanks
I thought it's too late to drop subjects now?

v1

HSC
expectation? excepting?? dont know what u mean. I'd personally do HSC chem. Draw diagrams and equations to support ur answer. btw should've done this at the start of yr 12

Smile12345

HSC

2. im ranked 10/22 in physics with a cohort average of 60 (excepting only like one band six)

Thanks
Drop the subject you feel least confident in. . . I.e. Keep the subject you believe you can get the highest mark in. Choose the subject that you believe if you focus on, you're going to do better in... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)