Which Tafe for these subjects (1 Viewer)

hsclongago

HSC
N/A
Does anyone if the following subjects are available at any TAFES in Sydney. The TAFE website is next to useless and they're also not great at replying to phone calls or emails!

Subjects are:

Advanced English
Ancient History
Music 1
Drama
Senior Science
Textile and Design
Society and Culture

Thanks

melodic_gal

HSC
Do you want to study the HSC?
this list looks like the subjects taken in the HSC
you can study the HSC at TAFE or maybe Tertiary Preparation Certificate

I think you should have chat with a TAFE counsellor they know more about courses and give you advice etc

melodic_gal

HSC
sure TPC isn't like the HSC it is design for people who haven't successfully achieved well in their HSC or haven't got their hsc for whatever reasons. This gives them a boost teaching them university academic style to prepare them for university or futher educational studies. it has similar subjects to the HSC just different names minus the music 1. it cert IV versus HSC cert III

Well you could try Ultimo TAFE it is popular for HSC... It's not hard to miss them.

good luck

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Yeah I know, I was a TPC student. They do have different names, but some of the content is different as well. I did Biology A and B in my TPC, and some of the stuff in it hasn't been in the HSC Bio syllabus for years (my mum is a Biology teacher, so we compared notes lol).

Anyway, TAFE is a shitload of fun, you'll enjoy it! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)