Which uni? (Com/Sci) + various Questions (1 Viewer)

Scinery

HSC
I'm interested into going into Organizational Psychology (like sirpoopalot - i've read the other thread).

I have 10^17 questions in a word document but i'll organize them and post them later.

For now though:

1) Is there any benefit at all in doing a B.Psych over combined Commerce/Science?

2) How many majors/minors are we allowed to do /How many do people usually do?

3) Which university is better for Commerce/Science, If i want to study either HR, Management or Marketing combined with Psychology and Learn a bit about Computer Science/Information Systems but also study Lingustics?

I've heard that UNSW commerce has too many asians, which is a turnoff, but does USYD not have the same amount of fobs? Or will there not be that many asians in the electives that i want to do?

I've also heard that UNSW has the best science/psych faculty...is Usyd much worse?

atm i prefer usyd because it has more interesting postgrad/better opportunities to study extra things like lingustics

4) or is the above unrtue?

I like student societies and good shopping/eating around the uni.

I know many scoff at the Commerce subjects i want to do, but i might start working at a business (through compsci/information systems) and want to become a manager --> do MBA. Also, In organizational psychology i will want to do "The Psychology of running a successful business" hence i might need to know the waffley stuff you learn, or have the commerce degree so that i'm still eligible for postgraduate MBA?

5) Does everyone change their mind about what postgrad course/career they want to do? Or do most/some people stick to their high school plan?

Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)