Which uni will accept me (1 Viewer)

cindywelis

HSC
N/A
Hi guys!

I'm an international student wanting to start university next year. I'd like to study B of Nursing but I'm not sure if I would get accepted anywhere due to my low ATAR (58.35).
I have applied for UTS, WSU and ACU through UAC but so far I haven't received any offers.
Do you guys know any other universities that might accept low ATAR such as mine?

Thank you very much
Ps: Sorry for grammar mistake as English isn't my first language
:)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Second round offers are released at 7.30am on Thursday 20 December so I suspect that you may be given an offer on/after the 20th.

HoldingOn

HSC
Second round offers are released at 7.30am on Thursday 20 December so I suspect that you may be given an offer on/after the 20th.
Do you mean 1st? I haven’t gotten any yet either

Last edited:

iknowimgoingtofail

HSC
Uni Grad
I'd start with The University of Notre Dame as they don't use the ATAR and they're most likely to accept you, get high distinctions in the course and then transfer to another university for your second year if you really want to get into UTS. For WSU, I've heard some bad reviews about their quality of teaching and the uni themselves but I'm not sure about it nowadays.

However, do your research on the universities! Also ask current and former students about the course and culture! Think of every aspect possible!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Do you mean 1st? I haven’t gotten any yet either
Says second round on the UAC thing but the main offer round appears to be called the second round for some reason. First round is pretty much for those over the ATAR cut-off of chosen degree.

HoldingOn

HSC
Says second round on the UAC thing but the main offer round appears to be called the second round for some reason. First round is pretty much for those over the ATAR cut-off of chosen degree.
Yeah not sure- I’m a good 5 points over and haven’t received anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)