• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which UNI? (1 Viewer)

DGDG77

HSC
okay, i want to do a B Commerce, possibly a double with law/arts, but the thing is Commerce is offered at every uni, so which one do you reccomend is best/has good credentials? Syd and UNSW have high UAI's 94+ Macquarie is about 84, Wollongong 70 something. I am aiming for over 90 and will get extra bonus sporting marks so i think i can make the 94.
Ultimately it will be whatever i can get into i will go, but any ideas/research i can do to make my preferences?
thankss;)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
sydney's known as the best uni in nsw, but i'm not sure about commerce specifically, go to your careers advisor?

peter2

Banned
HSC
here i made the list for u in order...

1. unsw
2. usyd
3. uts
4. mq

n u can put anything 2 the rest...
are you stupid? As if UTS is better than Mac in commerce. MAC is even better than USYD in commerce but behind UNSW. I hate stupod 08ers who don't know crap and think it is just the UAI cut off that determines the best unis.

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
based on The Times Higher Education - QS World University Rankings (2008), Arts & Humanities, and Social Sciences
Sydney>New South Wales>Macquarie>UTS

Last edited:

layzeehbum

HSC
are you stupid? As if UTS is better than Mac in commerce. MAC is even better than USYD in commerce but behind UNSW. I hate stupod 08ers who don't know crap and think it is just the UAI cut off that determines the best unis.
buh i put uts as 3rd coz of the location as well =_=
i dunno about usyd being first in commerce but it seems 2 be going down recently... so i still would say that unsw first ^^

ascentyx

HSC
buh i put uts as 3rd coz of the location as well =_=
i dunno about usyd being first in commerce but it seems 2 be going down recently... so i still would say that unsw first ^^
He didn't say that Usyd should be first, he said it should be towards the end.

In my opinion for commerce courses:

Unsw>macquarie>uts>usyd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)