• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which units should one chose for a future job as a CFO (1 Viewer)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
its who know not what you know. so you should all give up now unless you have uncles who are rich and succesful. so i think korn is the only one with a chance at having a future and hes not even at unsw.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ezzy85 said:
its who know not what you know. so you should all give up now unless you have uncles who are rich and succesful. so i think korn is the only one with a chance at having a future and hes not even at unsw.
and what makes you think none of us have our own industrial contacts, or family members in the industry ?

Jeavon

End-of-Level Boss
HSC
Affinity said:
Corollary: Technical skills are more important when you start
I had assumed u had a decent level of technical skills, given you are graduating from uni.

Jeavon

End-of-Level Boss
HSC
Grizzly said:
and what makes you think none of us have our own industrial contacts, or family members in the industry ?
the contacts u make at uni and thru work are just as important. its one thing to rely on nepotism, but u build reputation thru ur own network, i think.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
ezzy85 said:
Unfortunatly nepotism is frowned upon in Australia, I personally dont see the problem in it but its unethical or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)