Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I don't really give a damn about the HSC

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Not feeling the pressure, but knowing that I should be

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

malayz_angel

Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
At our school there is a policy that we can't be given any assessment tasks that are due in the two weeks before our trials... don't know if that rule applies only to our school, but you may want to look in to it. (QUOTE)

Our policy is a bit different...we don't get any assessment tasks AFTER the trials so that we can concentrate on revising for the HSC. Kinda dumb when u think about it though, cos if we screw up our trials, our ranks will dissolve anyway! And since we have heaps of assessment tasks/major works/projects to do the first two weeks back and won't be able to study, that is a very big possibility!

But for some strange, absurd reason, like Snakeoils, I feel the eerie calm. Part of me while typing these words, knows that it should be panicking right now and getting started (yes started) on everything. But somehow, the stress is all gone.
:confused:

Until next Tuesday, that is. :eek:

Procras_witfood

I feel the eerie calm. Part of me while typing these words, knows that it should be panicking right now and getting started (yes started) on everything. But somehow, the stress is all gone. [/B]
I know exactly what you mean. I have trials 3rd week back and I haven't even begun studying. I know I should be worried since I'm going to get beaten by the top people (since they're all at study camps!!!!!) but I'd rather eat, sit around and take naps, quite frankly.

It's cool how we 'understand' each other. There's just something about this course that no-one else but other Extension 2 ppl. can relate.

On the topic of Ext. 2 Maths ppl....I don't mean to be rude or anything, but in my school, the people in that class are really strange...

malayz_angel

Hehe...studying camps....I wouldn't mind attending one of those!
However, knowing me, I'd find a way to get distracted there anyway. They'd probably kick me out ;)

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
ahah, Ash I am in almost the same situation. Almost all of my major works are due first week back.

>>
Ext 2 English Major Work
Ext 2 English Report
English Advanced Assessment
Society & Culture PIP
Music 2 Composition
Music Extension Major Work (draft only though, for which I am grateful.)
History Extension Project. (draft form again)
<<

None of which I have completed. I'm working on my PIP now. Well, going to work on it. Sometime.
Eh.

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by gloria*
ahah, Ash I am in almost the same situation. Almost all of my major works are due first week back.

>>
Ext 2 English Major Work
Ext 2 English Report
English Advanced Assessment
Society & Culture PIP
Music 2 Composition
Music Extension Major Work (draft only though, for which I am grateful.)
History Extension Project. (draft form again)
<<

None of which I have completed. I'm working on my PIP now. Well, going to work on it. Sometime.
Eh.
holy shit, I thought i had it bad....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)