White-Collar School Leaver Jobs (1 Viewer)

Oladele

HSC
Hey,

I'm about to finish my HSC, and i'm looking towards an ATAR in the 80s, however I personally don't want to do Uni (FML i was bored all the time @ school) and I want to see if there is any companies, particularly within the Sydney CBD that are hiring school leavers for entry-level jobs? Yes I am aware that a degree from Uni is highly recommended BUT I'm really focused on working my way "from the bottom" of organisations to the top!

Yours Faithfully,
Michael :lol:;):wink::tongue2:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Any company will hire you just you will be the scum of the workers

dionb2014

HSC
Just do commerce or something. You won't be there for that long and it will definitely be worth it. You will be working your way from a higher position to the top therefore taking you less time to get there. Yeah it might be boring to you but it will be worth it.

Gigacube

HSC
Is there a certain subject that you have a strong interest for? If so then why not do something in that area as you will enjoy it more.

In the end I think it is best that you choose to do something that you will enjoy as you plan on working your way up.

An alternative to uni is to do a certificate or diploma at TAFE. You can also take up an apprenticeship or traineeship which is something like a 'earn while you learn' thing.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You could be a receptionist for a company - if you're a girl.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Bank teller job? Potential to work your way up too.

SpoonSamba

HSC
My frien dropped out of school in yr 11 and got a job at AON which is an insurance company in Wynyard, he had some shit job at frist like being a runner or something but hes been promoted like 3 times and now 4 years later and he just got promoted to junior broker on 75k.

Dont listen to commerce unifags if you start at the bottom and you get along with everyone and are pretty good, you'll do well.

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
My frien dropped out of school in yr 11 and got a job at AON which is an insurance company in Wynyard, he had some shit job at frist like being a runner or something but hes been promoted like 3 times and now 4 years later and he just got promoted to junior broker on 75k.

Dont listen to commerce unifags if you start at the bottom and you get along with everyone and are pretty good, you'll do well.
A friend of mine did something like this a few years ago. He got a really bad ATAR, like in the 30s.

Got some job at Allianz got promoted and now makes around 60k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)