Who applied for e12 usyd scholarship? (1 Viewer)

Lolieee

HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering who applied for the e12 scholarship? if you applied, tell me what course you applied for and how many applied from your school :D Do you guys know anyone who applied for secondary teaching? Cause thats what i applied for ^_^

yessra

HSC
Hey guys, i was wondering who applied for the e12 scholarship? if you applied, tell me what course you applied for and how many applied from your school :D Do you guys know anyone who applied for secondary teaching? Cause thats what i applied for ^_^
Hey Lolieee, I applied for it too but for B science and it seems like I'm the only one who applied for it from my school

Ziggy Marley

HSC
N/A
I applied for a Bachelor of Economics (BEc). There were 14 people that applied from my school and to my knowledge, only one person applied for Secondary Teaching :)

Lolieee

HSC
I applied for a Bachelor of Economics (BEc). There were 14 people that applied from my school and to my knowledge, only one person applied for Secondary Teaching :)
Whoa that's a lot! D: Everyone goes for the big subjects haha! Only one? Is that person talented? Sorry im a bit nervous if i'll make it in or not, i really need this scholarship and im afraid of competition> <"

yessra

HSC
Was there any that chose B science?

ushnakhalid

HSC
applied for combined law, most people in my school applied for more medical fields like health science and physiotherapy

xyi

HSC
do you know if they have replied to those who applied for physio?

trungduong12

HSC
I wish they could let me know a more detail reason why my application has been rejected , apart from "too much competition"

!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolieee

HSC
I wish they could let me know a more detail reason why my application has been rejected , apart from "too much competition"

!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ME TOO OMG! at least so i can have a better idea to not do the same mistake in the future

Ziggy Marley

HSC
N/A
There were also 3 people who applied for Medical Science, 4 for Commerce, 2 for economics (including myself) and 1 other for Law. I am not too sure about the rest sorry !

Ziggy Marley

HSC
N/A
And yes they were all smart, our school only endorsed people who they believed had a chance of attaining the scholarship :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)