Who applied for e12 usyd scholarship? (1 Viewer)

Narbs96

HSC
5 people from my school (including myself) applied. 2 have been rejected so fa via email. 1 person was rejected for Law (which is weird because he's a super genius and all around great person. As in completes community service, NYSF etc) and the other got rejected from economics.

Another boy from my school applied for Law and he hasn't heard anything and also 1 person applied for Science and he also hasn't heard anything.
I applied for Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) and haven't heard back but i'm a little worried because i've heard some people who applied for a health science based degree were required to attend an interview.

Goodluck to everyone who applied! Fingers crossed :)

ushnakhalid

HSC
5 people from my school (including myself) applied. 2 have been rejected so fa via email. 1 person was rejected for Law (which is weird because he's a super genius and all around great person. As in completes community service, NYSF etc) and the other got rejected from economics.

Another boy from my school applied for Law and he hasn't heard anything and also 1 person applied for Science and he also hasn't heard anything.
I applied for Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) and haven't heard back but i'm a little worried because i've heard some people who applied for a health science based degree were required to attend an interview.

Goodluck to everyone who applied! Fingers crossed :)

did the guy who was rejected for law attend a law interview?

Phatlittlelemon

HSC
Don't know anyone that applied for teaching but a girl in my school applied for physio and hasn't got an answer yet.
I applied for comb law and got an offer today just then :)
Interview was pretty tough haha
Good luck ^-^ I think there shouldn't be a lot of competition for secondary teaching (which is good for u)

Itsduhtom

HSC
Just got my Acceptance letter into BPharm ! Dont lose hope everyone and my fingers are crossed for you! :)

ushnakhalid

HSC
Don't know anyone that applied for teaching but a girl in my school applied for physio and hasn't got an answer yet.
Good luck ^-^ I think there shouldn't be a lot of competition for secondary teaching (which is good for u)
woooh same! - what are your chances of getting a 95?

Lolieee

HSC
nah i got rejected a few days ago with secondary teaching sadly
but congrats on your offer :) !

ghostdet

HSC
Hey do you know when they're going to verify our EAS eligibility / the disadvantage stuff? :)
The University of Sydney will verify whether you satisfy the conditions outlined in this conditional offer through information provided to it by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) when ATARs are released on Wednesday, 17 December 2014.If you are successful in satisfying all of the conditions above (EAS) , you will receive an unconditional offer from the University through UAC on Tuesday, 6 January 2015 (January round 1).

photastic

HSC
Lol, got into Adv Math for no reason, all my responses were total bs :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)