Who didn't finish? (1 Viewer)

robertdapice

Originally posted by magicalstones
sorry...i know this was the wrong place to post that

i should go to the misadventure place...if there is one

i mean how can u finish an exam when ur crying uncontrollably and cutting ur hands...i mean i was just being distracting...
duder, the HSC isn't worth enough to consume your emotions like that. All that matters is getting into Uni, if you want, and if you don't get in there are SO many ways to get in otherwise - and once people are in, your uai is totally irrelevant.

And english suxor. :p

SchizM

hmmm ...... ummmm....... no

maybe you should see a psychologist.....or two.

Is that some super stressed out type of thing?

magicalstones

yeah i know that like it doesn't matter and stuff...and it really doesn't matter for me cos i'm doing art at uni and i don't need a uai..
and yes i see like a psychologist...me go see her today at 3pm

i have depression....but yeah...i get realy stressed out by exams...i don't know y...i was fine in japanese yesterday and the first english one was actually kind of fun :p

swangal

i didnt finish all of module c..an extra 5 mins would have been enough 4 me to finish..but hopefully i got all of my content out.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol i needed at least 10 more minutes lol.... five, even :D
but nyah. i managed to squeeze in everything i could remember...

*hopes against hope that she'll get band5*

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I didn't get a conclusion in for lear (I made it look like I was about to) and finished two of my points in dotpoints (In the wild and Lear), but meh, English is over, thats all I care about (well theres still Ext but that doesn't count!).

I know its going to sound sooo stupid but I actually enjoy doing my exams....I don't know what it is but I actually like it.....

leeraff

HSC
mmm, i did in the wild...wasnt a very hard question, speeches thank god they didnt elect a speech...didnt quite get to finish power play though :(

BUT YES NO MORE ENGLISH!!!! heheheeh

Burn books, burn!!

bails

I finished with about 15 to go so i read what i wrote, O.My.GOD i really wrote some of that s*#@!

keepin_sanity

I ran out of time on Lear and my conclusion sucked on BNW/BR....Frontline was Ok but I'm still not confident!!!

Oh Well, ENGLISH IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out!! tehehe

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i finished a second before the supervisor said pens down......but i m glad i did it well and now dat it's over!!!!

SmokedSalmon

HSC
Originally posted by magicalstones
yeah, i was being very discreet for like an hour....then i just had to leave...

i don't know y....but at least there's no english ever again :)

does anyone else do the kinda stuff that i do in exams? (like crying and hurting yourself and stuff)
Well I get rather panicy before exams... you know feel on the verge of fainting. But once I'm in then I'm fine. phew :p
Hope your feeling ok for ur next exam.

YIPEE NO MORE ENGLISH!! Shakespeare is over for me for ever... :chainsaw:

salpal

i only got to finish frontline. i did half a response in the other two modules and dot pointed the rest of each responses.

do u think im screwed to get a bad mark?!

...i hope not :'(

cakeater

sydney, NSW, Australia, the world the solar system
haha i thought the paper was pretty nice, they could have been a lot more bitchy. i did emma/clueless, speeches and powerplay.. speeches i had a bit of a field day with, i thought it was agood question, powerplay was alright aswell. i was dreading that test so much, the only thing is that i didnt quite get to finish my emma/clueless paper. oh well im happy its all over now.. lol u should have seen it on monday, two mobile phones rung in the test... one of them was apparently an advisors! lol u reckon there is anything you can do for that? oh well good luck to everyone in their other tests, SNAP EM ALL!!!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I think quite a few from my school didn't. I finished with about a minute to spare.
30 seconds.

that's because I wrote a pretty dodgy Transformation piece (last one I did!)

N

ND

Had to cut out one supp for frontline, but i already had two and the third wasn't critical, so it's no big deal.

special K

gurgh... i did king lear last cos the question freaked me out...but under the circumstances of my freakout i did stay calm enough to write my points. think i improved most on my trial in emma clueless, i was so shit at that module before and this time i actually had something half decent to say

TWO EXAMS LEFT...I WILL BE FREE NEXT TUESDAY 28TH but don't envy it cos i'm about to collapse from exhaustion rite now, only 3 days but 4 exams done !!

"give me ambiguity or give me something else"

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
If you knew you were not going to finish an essay, what would be the best course of action:

1. Rush through it and complete it but lose quality and content.

2. Do as much as you can, as well as you can and finish the rest off in dot points.

3. Do as much as you can, then when time is almost finished, stop and do the conclusion.

:).

eeyore

I 'finished' but I could have written so much more
I did a really dodgy job of all of them, because I was rushing too much to think :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)