Who doesn't want their results? (1 Viewer)

Dropdeadbored

HSC
Heheh that sound like a good idea Testpilot. Yell at her and call her a stupid bitch even if you don't get a good result- just run away before she can see them.

But bloody hell, a 95% average is awesome. Even with my crap marks, where the highest is between 85% and 95% in Maths, my predicted UAI was about 80+. So you're probably going to get at least a UAI of 97.

You should throw some barbequed goods at her- that'll teach her.
Actually, I might go and do that myself. Our stupid school is having the barbeque on the morning of the 19th- come on, who wants to go when you have barely found out just the HSC results. They should've put it on the day after, so we could come to terms with the HSC results and then have our UAI results to look at.

Somebody earlier in this thread said they went to a low-scaled school and dd a low-scaled course. I know how that person feels- our school is so crap, we can apply for EAS (Ed. Access Scheme). The whole school looks like it's been painted with cheap mistints that nobody wanted- salmon pink *shudders*. We can't really afford to get enough 'good' computers, or rid the school of mould, BUT the stupid principal got a new, extremely annoying ranch-style post fence out around our athletics field, and an extremely gay sign out the back with the name of our school on it (if you've been there, you know what I'm talking about...). I feel sorry for any kid that has to evacuate to that field for a fire/drill, only to be trapped by burning fence.....

Anyway, depending on how I feel, I might just go to the breakfast (with my results or some made-up ones) and yell at my English teacher, and my Year Adviser (aka Pig-in-a-wig).

If anyone from SHS wants to come to the breakfast with me (don't make me go alone!!!), bring some crwam pies/ goo/ silly string/ something equally as messy.... :)

HSC
Dropdeadbored said:
I'm going to ask my friends how they did before I check myself- I'm not in a hurry...
Then if they don't do so great, I'm going to hide from the mailman on the 21st.

Is anybody else's school having a results breakfast/something? Mine is, but I'm not going after what I've heard. Apart from the teachers all being weirdo freaks, they apparently pay attention only to the people with good marks, and ignore everyone else. I don't want to be either- being totally ignored and in shock, OR relieved but not able to breathe because of all the over-perfumed oldies around me.
lol i ask my friends all the time to see how they went b4 i check mine, it sucks if they do good and your the only person in ur group that does bad...btw my school is having a breakfast on the 20th as well, i think its designed so the best students gather and brag about their results and hardwork, because really...people that get bad results arent going to want to talk about how shit they went in the HSC and there teachers saying "i told you so" with the environment of happy students, but i would go only if i achieve my goal (over 80 uai), because i got nothing better to do...(plus free food doesnt hurt :))

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
mitsui said:
lol

try having mum's bday couple of days after

that is me. =P
What the heck difference does that make? I mean, everyone could say

"Try having the whole world's christmas 6 days after. THEN YOU HAVE ME!"

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
Meh, just stay awake at night. It's not like i sleep these days anyways lolz.
Someone's really excited?!

What time does the UAI come out? Do we get them from that UAC site or by phone?

HSC
Chubby said:
omg i don't want my results...the thought of getting a crappy uai scares the hell out of me. I go to a low scaled school and do low scaling subj. I don't think i wanna wake up that day lol
Same!

And my mum is going to be upset and pissed off at me if i dont get a high UAI. :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Sparcod said:

9am although last time from memory it was open a little earlier. UAC website I don't know if there is a phone option or not I would assume so but I am only guessing.

P

pLuvia

pritnep said:
9am although last time from memory it was open a little earlier. UAC website I don't know if there is a phone option or not I would assume so but I am only guessing.
It's 9am but was it earlier last year? Like 6 am, like the HSC marks?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I am pretty sure the UAI was earlier last year (not sure how much earlier) at least thats what I remember and gather from reading through 2005 forums and the SMS of hsc results came about 5.45am for most people.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:

Not really lolz

Preditor.89.N7G said:
lol i ask my friends all the time to see how they went b4 i check mine, it sucks if they do good and your the only person in ur group that does bad...btw my school is having a breakfast on the 20th as well, i think its designed so the best students gather and brag about their results and hardwork, because really...people that get bad results arent going to want to talk about how shit they went in the HSC and there teachers saying "i told you so" with the environment of happy students, but i would go only if i achieve my goal (over 80 uai), because i got nothing better to do...(plus free food doesnt hurt :))
Me and my friends are going drinking on the 19th to either celebrate our marks or to obliterate from our sorrows. Since the place is near our school, i might as well go say hi to my teachers and tell them of the outcome of my marks. Or i may just hide somewhere till everyone forgets about all of this :eek:

thenothing

no member
HSC
Last year I went on to get my English and Maths results, and was horrified when they came out early. I signed onto BoS so I'd be ready when they came, and they were there :/

I might sleep in this year :/

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol i will stay up all night if i have to. im getting mine by sms...so it prob will wake me up.

dilroy

HSC
I got my 200k worth of explosives strapped on me ready to renegade the Board of Fuckwitts HQ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)