Who else can never be motivated to do work in the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed To have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

SuperMike96

HSC
I always set a lot of time to do work, but never actually get much done.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Great at planning, bad at implementing. Got destroyed these holidays, probably did 30% max of what i set out to do.

BRegs

HSC
This is me. I set-out all the work that I need to do. It never gets done.

I've come to the conclusion that no matter how hard I try, I can't stick to a consistent study plan during the holidays. It's just how I am. But, as soon as school returns, I'm back to my normal timetable and I complete the work that needs to be done. Such is life.

aekryan

HSC
10 percent of what i set out to do completed. Teacher didn't cover 2 modules for chem
Trails in week 3.
Fantastic..

Makematics

HSC
i have a similar problem to drifting. and also im terrible with assignments, so its a good thing i got my last high school assignment done on the last day of last term :D no more all nighters for assignments.

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Me - it's effed because if I had followed my initial study plan, my desired ATAR would've been easily achievable. Yet here I sit...

Hazballs

HSC
I can never study on weekends either, i don't know why... I have no problem doing 5-6 hours on a school night though so yeah, not to sure what it is... Same as everyone else, i only did half of what i wanted to do these holidays.. Oh well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)