Who else has two exams on the absolute last day? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone else have economics and drama on the last day??

I can't believe how unlucky I am.. anyone else in the same boat?

Seriously, absolute last day- most people are celebrating having already finished.. and I have TWO on the last day.. Oh well, big night that night I suppose...

esieff

You have a fellow dramatic economist here...yes, that night will certainly be one to remember, or more precisely, to NOT remember.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Visual arts on the 2nd last day...
meh.....its only and hour and a half

esieff

yeah, well we don't care about you stupid people. we only care about fellow dramatic economists. in fact we care so much, we are hereby establishing an official dramatic economists society and adjoining gift shop where you can purchase dramatically economic goods and services at an equilibrium price. so there. blergh.

7th Sign

HSC
I finish on businees studies day which sucks because a shit load of people will be finishing on this date aswell like 35% or something of hsc people.

swammydee

HSC
My friend

My friend turns 18 on the last day PLUS its the last day AND he has Drama and Eco... sux to be him

The_Shaman

HSC
im close to you, i have maths this next monday, then a 17 day break... then Hospitality and Art on the 2nd last day, then my girlfriends formal pretty much right after the exam... who the hell needs a 17 day break for art and hospo...?!

HSC
oh yay im not alone! I swear the board of studied is against dramatic economists (thats such a good expression!)
17 day break is pretty bad- I've got one seven day, and one 11 day gap... so kinda adds up to the same thing- not really. (yeah, i don't do maths)- but hey, at least we will be the only ones TRULY celebrating the true end of the hsc- at least we have that to look forward to.

Mandy101

HSC
I'm only an economist, but I have a friend who's a dramatic economist - the poor thing.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Ive jsut got economics

Btw is there a difference between the last day and the absolute last day?

Valeroso

HSC
hotice11 said:
yeah, well we don't care about you stupid people. we only care about fellow dramatic economists. in fact we care so much, we are hereby establishing an official dramatic economists society and adjoining gift shop where you can purchase dramatically economic goods and services at an equilibrium price. so there. blergh.

Hahaha, I don't do Drama, but I do Economics. Can I still join that society? You know, it's abit like Australia joining ASEAN? It's Asian in a sense, yet totally not Asian in another? Show some compassion! At least give me Observer status!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im a fellow dramatic economist.. god damn it sucks so bad..
i have 9/10 days off before it though so hopefully ill be prepared.. im a failing economist :(

HSC
Do we sell economic dramas too?

And about the ASEAN thing... we'll have to have a bloc meeting and act out all the consequences. On one hand, we are so dramatic that we can either show a lot of compassion, or none at all, and due to our economic groundings, we can also be coldly logical and rational.

(And what I meant by "absolute last day" was that everyone who does the hsc has a "last day", but the "absolute last day" is the last day of ALL exams.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)