• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who else is doing physical modelling A and B (1 Viewer)

abezz

HSC
well as i didnt do HSC physics and was unsucessful in the diagnostic test.
i'm doing physics over two semesters.

anyone else??

did yous get a error when you tried to enrol in physical modelling B???
something about to many credit points........

i think i have to withdrawl from Engineering Practice Review 1 and to it next year as an option..... right??

n3o

HSC
bro wait till 22 m also cmin as m not sure of my physics knowledge lol......do u know any questions dat were asked plz post thx....as so I could have an idea of vat to expect der......pllz

hussk

HSC
hey i also failed the physics diagnostic test...

how do i enrol in physical modelling A &B? I went to onestop student then into my student admin and entered the enrollment page, but cant seem to find Physical moddelling A&B as an option anywhere, so help would be appreciated.

and also is delaying EPP till next year gonnna delay me with the course time or will it stil be the same amount of time just more hardcore next year?

thanks
btw im doing a combined degree with Business majoring in civil however i dont believe that i have epp1 so what do i do

Last edited:

abezz

HSC
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1)dropp epp1
2)drop the normal physical modelling it should come back on the subject enrollment list.
3) press alternative (next to physical modelling) and pick the A B one. and register for those
then physical modelling A and B should be on the list seperatly enrol in both of them.

i missed some obvious steps but thats how i did it.

Last edited:

abezz

HSC
n3o said:
bro wait till 22 m also cmin as m not sure of my physics knowledge lol......do u know any questions dat were asked plz post thx....as so I could have an idea of vat to expect der......pllz
man i remember some formula shit, a guy in a boat with directions, sugar cubes measing 0.5mm and balls one twice the size of the other.

and some stuff on electrons.............

im honestly being as helpful as i can, thats all i remember.......

Last edited:

abezz

HSC
Musk said:
drop epp1 and do it next year. there is a 2 day block mode in summer which i believe everyone should do
Musk you seem knowledgeable.......do i have to submit a Notification of Course Withdrawal form thing for dropping epp1 or changing to physical modelling AB??

i posted three times in a row.... we should have our own IRC for engineering. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)