Who else is finding it difficult to study after Graduation :( ? (1 Viewer)

FreeLearner

HSC
Share your thoughts....
And give me some tips on how I can study 'properly' again....There's only 21 days left... This is the worst time you can stop studying :(
HELP!!!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Have you got your notes ready?

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
That is pretty bad considering only 3 wks left to HSC

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
It is normal to have a down period for a couple of days when something in your life ends - and school is one of those really big end of experiences so enjoy it but set yourself until say Monday and then get into things again properly.

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i have barely done anything since like wednesday. end of school stuff takes up so much time and i've spent the last 2 days drinking and having a hang over thanks to fridge to fridge lol.
if you're really unmotivated then just force yourself to do some school related stuff. you'll be able to build up and get back into the swing of it soon :)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
imo we need a bos study day where grads walk around taking distractions away from people and yelling STUDY at those that need it.

Basically study camp without the bad food

FreeLearner

HSC
Yes, I have pretty much finished my notes... I keep asking myself 'now what?' should I try to write essays? or past papers? I just feel sooo not bothered. But I have to be working... I am going to try as of NOW. But lets hope this works. I studied sooo hard in the trials, and got my atar estimate up from 74 to 85 :). If i don't start all that hard work will go down the toilet ... Thanks for the tips!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)