Who else is screwed for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

Famine

HSC
I know I am :(

No matter how much study I do, theres always questions I just cant figure out :(

mystake

HSC
It doesnt matter how much i study or think i know for 3unit i still cant do half the paper. in fact i can't even remeber why i am doing it lol i can't even do 2unit papers that well.

Famine

HSC
lol. I find 2unit not too bad, but 3unit is a completely different playing field. The questions involve more actual knowledge, rather than 2unit where a lot of the time you can just wing it and derive an answer on the spot.

rama_v

HSC
Dont worry
There will always be one or two questions that hardly anyone in the state will be able to do (namely some hard probability question or the very last question)

Whats most important is that you dont waste time focusing on those questions - make sure you get 100% in the questions you can do...And hopefully you will still be able to get band E4 :)

Last edited:

serge

HSC
100percent said:
how much you guys think you need for E4? 70/84?
Ive heard estimates of around 75+ for an E4
but it depends on how hard tomorrow will be

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
Stop wasting your time talking about this guys...

This is my plan: get 84/84 and then you don't have to worry about anything.

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
ive had a feeling for awhile that this exam will be harder than the past couple of years...hmm i wonder if my suspicions will be correct...

richz

rama_v said:
Dont worry
There will always be one or two questions that hardly anyone in the state will be able to do (namely some hard probability question or the very last question)

Whats most important is that you dont waste time focusing on those questions - make sure you get 100% in the questions you can do...And hopefully you will still be able to get band E4 :)

wtf??? a lot of ppl get 80+/84 for the exam, and im sure ppl can do the final questions. they arent as hard as the 4u ones...... So i think a lot of ppl answer most of the questions but ppl just make silly mistakes leading to a high 70 or low 80 mark....

rama_v

HSC
Im not sure that a 'lot' of ppl get 80+ /84 ...
But the majority clearly are not scoring 90% + , from the non-4 unit students anyway..

Oh also when i said "one or two questions" i meant, like, sub parts to questions, not WHOLE questions ;)

But you are right, there are bound to be ppl getting over 80, and plenty of ppl will be able to get that if silly mistakes didn't cost them.

Last edited:

serge

HSC
MajinR said:
ive had a feeling for awhile that this exam will be harder than the past couple of years...hmm i wonder if my suspicions will be correct...
the english exams and the 4unit maths exam were pretty average
so im guessing every HSC exam will be like that

I think BOS is getting defensive about the government wanting to take
away the HSC...

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
As a 4u student you'd feel very bad if you got less than 75/84 or, atleast, did not achieve a band equivalent mark. I know I would.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Famine said:
I know I am :(

No matter how much study I do, theres always questions I just cant figure out :(

im with ya bro :'( lets just hope they be nice after the 2u massacre

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
hey stefano... u wanna do mechatronics at UNSW... me to!! cept im doing the extra year with a masters of biomedical research... its only like 5 extra points! u should have applied for it! and u should have applied for MCER... it lets u get accepted based on ur UAI... but aided with an interview and trial marks... o well good luck mate!

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
r.haidar said:
hey stefano... u wanna do mechatronics at UNSW... me to!! cept im doing the extra year with a masters of biomedical research... its only like 5 extra points! u should have applied for it! and u should have applied for MCER... it lets u get accepted based on ur UAI... but aided with an interview and trial marks... o well good luck mate!
Hey man. Thats great! I'll probably see you there.

I did infact apply for MCER. It involved an interview at the campus. I didn't see you there though.

I'm not that into biomedical research, I might move onto rocket science instead.

If you like, PM me your MSN addy so that we can keep in touch.

Good Luck to you too.

Famine

HSC
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
im screwed.. how do i post new threadS?

"New Thread" button :p

oh oh, r.haidar, you do the exact same subjects as me in school. Nice one :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)