Who else is screwed for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

香港!

HSC
Haven't touched maths for about 6 weeks:(
Dunno if I'l be good for tomorrow :(:(

justchillin

HSC
If ur stuck on a question eg proability... take a really simple situation of what they're asking and then see the patern. If it's projectile...use the stuff you've done in previous parts. And if it says show something, remember that u dont have to derive it...just show co-ordinates satisfy it or that LHS = RHS or whatever. It all good people...destress :)

wick3d_aussie

i have an idea... lets all stop complaining about how badly we are gonna fail and go and do some cramming so we may have a chance in hell of passing!! But thats just a thought....

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Famine said:
r.haidar, you do the exact same subjects as me in school. Nice one :D
sick cunt haha what u wanna do at uni? (doing those subjects almost garuntees a spot in uni) and which uni? ur not another mechatronic engineer are ya? :p

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
Stefano said:
I did infact apply for MCER. It involved an interview at the campus. I didn't see you there though.
u werent the dude that i asked for directions? in the middle of the rain.. u were with another dude... meh small world if u were

Stefano said:
I'm not that into biomedical research, I might move onto rocket science instead.
im not crash hott about it, but it was just so appealing... only 5 extra UAI points, and such an expanded field.. ill make robotic arms n shit hehe... rocket science... thats the shit! people will constantly be reffering to u whilst trying to explain a simple task... "its not r_ck_t sc__nc_ " lol

peace out
ralph

Famine

HSC
r.haidar said:
sick cunt haha what u wanna do at uni? (doing those subjects almost garuntees a spot in uni) and which uni? ur not another mechatronic engineer are ya? :p

Going for chemical engineering at sydney uni mate :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)