Who else is shitting bricks? (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
Did everyone prepare for if they asked for just 1 related or just 2 relateds for aos?

jason2kool

HSC
Personally, paper 1 is the only exam I'm shitting it for, only because i totally FUCKED it up in the trials

Rawf

HSC
Personally, paper 1 is the only exam I'm shitting it for, only because i totally FUCKED it up in the trials
You think you fucked it up.. I had 10 mins to write my creative and I didn't even finish my short answers. The long articles/novel extracts take sooooo frikken long to read and understand.
The only part I like doing is the text 1 which is usually an image lol

onedaysnotice

HSC
You think you fucked it up.. I had 10 mins to write my creative and I didn't even finish my short answers. The long articles/novel extracts take sooooo frikken long to read and understand.
The only part I like doing is the text 1 which is usually an image lol
High five. I ended up skipping question 4 for the short answers, and I didn't finish my belonging essay because I ran out of time aha.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
lol i had 15mins to do my essay, ended up with a 14/15

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
I'm shitting bricks for paper 2.

But after that NO MORE ENGLISH FOREVERR!! (gonna do a victory lap until i realise i've got eco the next day lol)

EvansOne

HSC
N/A
If they ask for one related text in AOS I'm screwed. Same deal if they ask for 2 in Mod C. On the other hand, I'd actually be stoked if they asked us to write a feature article for the AOS 'essay'...so much more freedom and personally I think it's easier to write being that it's a genuine opinion piece. If they ask for different forms in the other essays though...well, let's not even go there.

nightweaver066

HSC
Well I'm just accepting the fact that I'm ridiculously fucked
You could spend today just sorting out quotes for your essay and developing a random character to use in the creative.

Then tomorrow you could spend writing essay plans and maybe doing English paper 1s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)