who finds it worthwhile going to school on the last few weeks (1 Viewer)

tryin2study

HSC
who finds it worthwhile going to school on the last few weeks esp after trials and stuff..

well for me, some subjects we do work and the others just sit around doing nothing...

see im so bored i actualy made a post haha

anyways bak to :read:

gud luck all

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Yes. Finished up Chem and Bio officially. Revising for ESL. No for maths. Started bludging since before the trials!

Well, want to spend more time with my friends. Graduation is next week, for god's sake.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
Half my subjects have been bludge and the other half work, so it all balances out.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
Yeh I only work in Physics and Maths. Everything else is boring.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i'm taking the rest of the days off, except of course for my graduation day which is the last day of school.

do you guys think having 13 days off + 13 lates will affect by hsc? i really couldn't give a crap about my attendance record but i'm afraid that i'm jeopardising my hsc by having so many days off.

lepellillow

HSC
not really, except for maths caz our teacher makes us do tonnes of work still. in chem we haven't finished doing the practicals so we are doing all those so i guess thats alright... bio = past papers, haven't been to physics, english is a complete waste of time but i kinda like the bludgy last couple of weeks... spending time with friends and not having as much boring bits or stress of schoolwork at the end of school and all that jazz :)

sasa-o8

HSC
No work whatsoever. I just go to school if I actually need something e.g. school reference, pay for Year 12 reception etc. Otherwise I sign in, maybe attend a class if I feel like it and skip the rest.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
some subjects yes some no.

I have 2 days left :)
me too, the atmosphere at school is really good atm. everyones happy and not scared yet.

HSC
Worth going because it's school, and suddenly fun in many respects, but we're not doing much work.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Last days with friends and peers... :)

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
yes, definately... last days... they shall never come again.

lol

So I'm coming, but not for work. I have got what I need from school educationally. I'm coming to enjoy my last few days.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i'll definitely be going for the last week. it's gonna be so good. we're planning on water bombing the entire office block. :)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
As a teacher I too love the last week of Year 12 because it is a chance to relax with the students that I have been working with for often the last 6 years. It is always sad to see them go and know that they are going out into the 'big bad world' but it is a wonderful experience to see how they have grown and matured and to realise that you have played a very small part in that growth.

I too will shed a few tears on Thursday when I have my last lesson with this year's Year 12 group as they have been a great group. I did so last year and will probably do so again next year but I can say this - I don't know any teacher who doesn't enjoy the last week with Year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)