Who got 100 UAI in 2008? (1 Viewer)

Kikkoman

HSC
I can't believe how this thread has eventuated... The list was done ages ago! :p

Does anyone know what Emmanuel Marinos' marks were? I know he did 3 English, 4 Maths, 3 Classical Greek and 2 Chem (and funniliy enough, state rankings of 3rd only for both Greek courses); he must've gotten pretty high marks though to get 100. Does anyone know how he went?

With the IQ debate, I think I've heard that Stephen Hawking's IQ is freaking unbelieveable, over 200.

ictoabp

HSC
srsly do you realise how lame this obsessing over marks is? you're doing it to prolong the smug feeling of beating everyone else......get a life! get some sunshine for god's sake! getting good marks is not the only measure of success.

reality check, no one cares about uai once you go to uni anyway!

ps i got 100 too, and someone sent me a link to this thread to be amused by how pathetic it is. oh btw dp624 get over your signature.........

Last edited:

cwalker

HSC
I know Sen Lin, he was in my primary school and Tommy Cai is my friend's good friend.

dp624

HSC
ictoabp said:
srsly do you realise how lame this obsessing over marks is? you're doing it to prolong the smug feeling of beating everyone else......get a life! get some sunshine for god's sake! getting good marks is not the only measure of success.

ps i got 100 too, and someone sent me a link to this thread to be amused by how pathetic it is. oh btw dp624 get over your signature.........
lol hey, scissors told me too haha
if you want i'll take it out...

(and which one are you then)?

freekyboi

HSC
I know Sen Lin, he was in my primary school and Tommy Cai is my friend's good friend.
WOW u actually know these people who dont have the faintest idea who you are? Well done my friend.

sirfeathers

HSC
ictoabp said:

as could only be said by someone with 100

Roguedeth

HSC
ictoabp said:

hahhahahahah

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Hey since all of you know so much about High Achievers, I was wondering if any of you could help me with a guy called Richard Chua. I heard that he got a UAI of 100 in recent years. I can't find him on any of the year's Distinguished Achievers List. Can any of you find him?

dp624

HSC
Dragonmaster262 said:
Hey since all of you know so much about High Achievers, I was wondering if any of you could help me with a guy called Richard Chua. I heard that he got a UAI of 100 in recent years. I can't find him on any of the year's Distinguished Achievers List. Can any of you find him?

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
dp624 said:
lol hey, scissors told me too haha
if you want i'll take it out...

(and which one are you then)?
ha your signature was fine. if i'd gotten 100 i'd be boasting slightly...you have every right to!

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
dance2urownbeat said:
ha your signature was fine. if i'd gotten 100 i'd be boasting slightly...you have every right to!
i think ictoabp was jealous that someone got 100 uai as well lol

neemaz

HSC
i know one guy in 2003 who only topped 1 subject (physics) and didnt come top 20 in state for anything else and got 100UAI - went to killara high

dp624

HSC
Deltan said:
i think ictoabp was jealous that someone got 100 uai as well lol
There's like 22 others... hahaha

neemaz said:
i know one guy in 2003 who only topped 1 subject (physics) and didnt come top 20 in state for anything else and got 100UAI - went to killara high
yeah, alex stoyanov did exactly this in 2007 (I think he barely scraped 100, haha)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
neemaz said:
I know someone who topped 2 subjects (maths and physics) and only got 99.90. English dragged him down...unfortunately the same thing will probably happen to me. :mad:

Damn, I gotta hit some books now. (for English, that is)

HSC
.isabellus said:
Reading this thread has made me feel so much worse about procrastinating the entire summer holidays!
dont worry, i basically procrastinated until the holidays before the exams and i ended up with a pretty good uai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)