Who got the letter?? (1 Viewer)

hsc_dysentery

HSC
yea, iv got it

i got it yesterday and just applied now!

yea!! my exam's ova!!!

'adios~ hsc, nice knowing u, now piss off'

Paroissien

HSC
I got a letter and it worried me slightly.
On the attached phone thing (where you record your marks) it said extension 1 maths was a 2 unit course, and I don't do 4 units of maths.
Does anyone know if this could cause a problem? Is this sheet official in any way?

Last edited:

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i got the letter
i am just gonna get off net, cause i am away wen the results come out so iw ill be getting mine about 8 days after they come out... so yeh the traffic won;t be too heavy then

Rory

HSC
Hehe I got the leter today, I'm just gonna go online for my results, I did it last year and it worked fine so I'll do the same this year :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm a sad, sad gal! :p

i was just curious to see how many people are going to sign up for SMS.

j_davo24

HSC
Paroissien said:
I got a letter and it worried me slightly.
On the attached phone thing (where you record your marks) it said extension 1 maths was a 2 unit course, and I don't do 4 units of maths.
Does anyone know if this could cause a problem? Is this sheet official in any way?
I had the same thing on my letter. I really hope it's not gonna cause a problem.

viking

I'm quite happy without a phone and so won't be using SMS. I haven't got testicular cancer yet so it must be working.

viking

Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the little green box on the left that says I'm infamous for some reason?

mishka

HSC
N/A
viking said:
Can anyone tell me what the deal is with the little green box on the left that says I'm infamous for some reason?
i would PM you, but it seems you don't have it activated...
it's to do with the reputation - see this thread:
Bored of Studies FAQ

tennille

HSC
hotcocoababe said:
I signed up for SMS results last night (only having just recieved the letter yesterday after coming home after my last exam.. yay!)

However I've now misplaced my UAC pin...which is really bad... anyone know how to get a replacement? :(
I think you can find out how to get a replacement by looking at the UAC 2005 guide. It's somehwere in the front (I think).

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
yeh u still get'em by post but u have to wait over the weekend to get em that way. I regestered for sms but i've changed my mob no and couldnt b bothered to ring up and change it, so i'm just going to jump on the net.

tennille

HSC
Yeah, i did. And I got a postcard thing from Sydney Uni for some information day in January.

ecka

I'm getting SMS as I'll be away when the results come out & then I'll just wait for the mail.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
the SMS should arrive on time.... i recieved mind at 6:03am :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)