Who got What? -Results for SC (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
drynxz said:
nah compared to some people in my grade that is quite low....i wanted band 5s and 6s...but got band 4 :(
dw when i did sc all my subjects were band 4...i fixed up my study technique when i got to yr 11/12 and i still managed to get a uai over 90 :) all you need is hard work and persistence(sp?)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
= Jennifer = said:
dw when i did sc all my subjects were band 4...i fixed up my study technique when i got to yr 11/12 and i still managed to get a uai over 90 :) all you need is hard work and persistence(sp?)
thats true before year 11 i was coming close to last in my form and my sc results were band 3 and 4. for this they didnt allow me to do hsc courses, so i changed school. thus throughout the year i changed from that stupid little boy to a top 10 student. im not trying to brag or anything but im trying to say is that if u want someone its yours no matter what, nothings impossible. it doesnt matter what you get in your SC or previous year because they prove nothing. all u have to do is keep pushing yourself all the time and do work even if u dont want to. you wont like it when your doing it (and yes thats true) but when you look back at all the achievements you have done you be so glad that you did what you did. anyways good luck to all you all ~~

Last edited:

Snarkie

HSC
I recieved mine yesturday and I was so shocked at my marks. I was honestly expecting all band fives (if I was lucky) and I would have been over the moon with that. But I got:

English - 90 (Band 6)
Mathematics - 85 (Band 5)
Science - 90 (Band 6)
History - 96 (Band 6) - I choked when I saw this one.
Geography - 89 (Band 5)

I didnt expect anything like this. Especially as I was so burnt out after studying for the trials that I didnt study at all for the actual SC - typical.

Zozo6969

HSC
Maths - 99 (Band 6)
English - 92 (Band 6)
Science - 92 (Band 6)
Geography - 91 (Band 6)
History - 88 (Band 5)

Elke

HSC
I recieved my results yesterday

English-90 (band 6)
Maths- 82 (band 5)
Science- 84 (band 5)
History- 92 (band 6)
Geography-87 (band 5)

I was really surprised, i barely studied and i got those decent marks. The highest in my school was 2 band 6's, which another 2 of my mates recieved as well.

Ebayer Ryan

HSC
I got my results yesterday as well:

English - 78 (band 4)
Maths - 95 (band 6)
Science 87 - (Band 5)
History - 91 - (band 6)
Geography - 87 - (band 5)

I honestly thought i wouldnt go very well in history, made up heaps of crap in the long responses, but overall i thought i did great, seeing that i didnt study much.

Congratulations on everyone elses results, good job !!

P

pLuvia

My worst subject, geography, but I got 84, highest out of my band 5s :), so odd

Autumn_Rain

HSC
Merewether High, it's the Newcastle selective school.. I think it is our schools idea of a cunning plan to keep us at school for a couple more days. It didn't work very well :p

And I tried to send a message to Mr. Chi but he doesn't seem to want to get them, so...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That's really well done, and you should be so proud of yourself.

Last edited:

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
lol

our school had trouble making us stay in school after the SC exams

on average half the grade would come each day
Lol I know aye, my sport was over 1/2 empty after exams.

Last edited:

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
lol i heard Merewether High was a damn good school, so ur results should be pretty good...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)