• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has crappy teachers ? (1 Viewer)

ilikebeeef

HSC
Biology: Doesn't explain well. If you don't understand what she wrote, she will just repeat the phrase written instead of teaching you it.

Chemistry: Goes off on tangents too many times

English: Spoon feeds us.
I love English teachers who spoon feed.

My MX2 teacher doesn't teach imo. Just writes a whole lot of stuff on the board and we just copy it down, which is pretty much what we do all lesson.

Kanane

HSC
N/A
I love English teachers who spoon feed.

My MX2 teacher doesn't teach imo. Just writes a whole lot of stuff on the board and we just copy it down, which is pretty much what we do all lesson.
I find that when I'm spoon fed, I rely on the teacher too much. I expect to be provided with everything because that's what I've become accustomed to.
Don't like that at all.

AmieLea

HSC
english: good, except been failing lately. we asked for a practise essay question LAST WEEK, keep asking every lesson... hasn't prevailed yet... and we've only done TWO lessons on blade runner- besides watch the movie :chainsaw:
ext english: freakin' awesome!!!
ext/maths: alright, but there's better maths teacher at the school (who's got the freakin' bottom class- most of whom don't even want to be there!)
C.A.F.S: good, but keeps going off topic for a whole lesson
biology: great, he's a biologist :) but most of our class hates him

jazzzod

HSC
My math teacher is a sped, and has been for several years - which is coincidently the reason which I do general.

Seriously I cannot work out how she even passed year 10 yet alone reached tertiary, or got her job at the school.

So fail in fact that due to her incapability to teach GENERAL MATH, we have an open classroom with the second general class, in which she sits at the back looking stupid, as usual. Imagine her shame...

Other than that, my teachers are incredibly dedicated. I can email most of them at any time and expect a reply within 10 minutes.

icecubeX

HSC
So many people here complaining about their teachers...
I wonder how do you define a "crappy" teacher?
Well a crappy teacher is one that doesn't teach you at all or enough/properly, and when everyone else or majority of the class agrees with this idea...
Thats a crappy teacher!

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
So many people here complaining about their teachers...
I wonder how do you define a "crappy" teacher?
I believe a definition would be somewhere along the lines of: an incompetent teacher who has an obvious inability to teach anything, poor communication and interpersonal skills and a lack of dedication to their job of teaching.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Hey, me too! T_T T_T T_T T________________T OMG I want to dieeeeeeeaughaliurhgaiehih *shuts the windows**turns the gas on**drinks poison**gets a kitchen knife**slits wrist**watches Today Tonight*
*Gasp*:jaw: Watching Today Tonight is ultimate sad torture!

kyokaku92

HSC
I believe a definition would be somewhere along the lines of: an incompetent teacher who has an obvious inability to teach anything, poor communication and interpersonal skills and a lack of dedication to their job of teaching.
Sounds like a great definition... cheers, I assumed most people here hate their teachers because they have no idea what they are learning in class

As for me, I think all my teachers are great so I have no complaints :p

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I know, right! :spzz:

But really, the show sucks. :p
Yeah it does sucks. But I have to admit, watching the show full making a big deal out of something minuscule is quite hilarious. Especially, since they fail at it. (ie. stalking the baddies)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)