• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

who has the crappiest voice in the music industry? (1 Viewer)

gracie007

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Depends which songs of his you're talking about.

I personally am impartial to JT's voice and singing (though, he really does need a falsetto, as evident in SexyBack).

Again, this is an opinion, not a fact; it's also gracie007's one.

I hate the whole goddamned emo/Goth scene.

WORd

hes so full of it...u only need to see him talk normally to see that. plus hes ugly...he thinks hes black...reckons hes the modern day michael jackson...wtf?
not to mention he dated britney spears...come on, he isnt "awesome"

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Lily Allen is awesome! I love her! As if you can seriously think she has a bad voice, let alone THE WORST of all voices EVER. you fool.

*Minka*

HSC
The ONLY thing that came to mind when I saw this thread?

Linda Svarc from Croatian Idol 2004.

mallory123

HSC
Jeff Buckley.......lol. Joking.
nup its definitely Shannon Noll or Simple Plan guy. and i really dont think James Blunt has a bad voice. i mean if u hear any song 100 times ur gonna hate the voice but thats not really his fault.

Legham

HSC
Paris Hilton, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Missy Higgins etc.. just those kinda shitcunts.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
50 cent.

If you think about it, half of the music industry can't sing, most of it is body image IMO.

HSC
neafoo said:
dave mustaine i'd say.
QFT

Even so, his voice sort of does suit his music. I'm talking up to and including RIP. Since then, Megadave has pretty much sucked.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
Taketheatrain said:
Thurston Moore? I doubt that he was the worst voice in the industry but I can't stand every mellow song that he sang post "Dirty". I only like it when he's shouting or chanting but singing is godawful.
I'm sorry, but you don't listen to Sonic Youth for the singing. You listen to it because they have the most ridiculously awesome guitar noises possible. Speaking of which, Kim Gordon has the most disturbing harpy screech for a song voice - it took me way too long to realise it was a chick singing in Daydream Nation. Still awesome.

I can't stand Billy Corgan during his Adore days - his voice was made for angsty grunge, not beautiful electronica pop. Compare X.Y.U. to, say, Daphne Descends, one is mindlessly awesome, the other is intolerable.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
Fergie?

her voice is kinda bad, don't know if its the worst..

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Legham said:
Paris Hilton, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Missy Higgins etc.. just those kinda shitcunts.
qft, just what I was about to say, although they're not too bad, (no offence) you seriously can't get worse than most of the rappers out there. They're quite shit, is it even music? :-/

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Legham said:
I'm with your sentiments, except for Avril. I think she's alrite even though I've only heard one of her songs: complicated.

Paris hilton's crap don't count as music :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)