who has their cruise ticket (1 Viewer)

lusername

HSC
just wondering who has got their cruise ticket and all the info that comes with it. you would think after laying down $1.5g's you would have a bit more info than heresay and a 2 page brochur.

roadcone

HSC
yep i have mine (i'm going on the 8th). although it doesn't actually give you that much more info than the two page brochure.

applegreen

HSC
yelp i got mine, o thought it was pretty exciting getting one, it had heaps of stuff inside, like a think booklet of things to do on the islands and u also can get ur booking number and go to the p and o cruise website and put in ur number and it tells u your intinery, which is pretty kool. I f u havnt got ur ticket yet u should ring ur travel agent, cause it should have come in.

Guzak

HSC
The info supplied with the tickets was crap... and the online thing p&o has is also crap. where do we find infoo on the different nights and events they're putting on?

ChRiS_NiKo

HSC
gotta agree with the lot of ya. the tix were a let done.

btw, is anyone goin on any of the island activity things you gotta pay seperate for??

gorgeousjai

HSC
im thinking of goin on a schoolies cruise next year so when did u book ur cruise this year?? have fun!

Guzak

HSC
i booked early jan, get in quick to get on the cruise you want.

adambra

HSC
ChRiS_NiKo said:
gotta agree with the lot of ya. the tix were a let done.

btw, is anyone goin on any of the island activity things you gotta pay seperate for??
$ = me no do

wwjd_frog14

HSC
yeh me n my friends booke mid jan...

i think most ppls tickets have come in now..we got ours a couple of days ago...
u could access that p&o cruises website sign in thing ages ago...if u had the booking number etc

as 4 theme nites, from last yr they were

cowboy/western
pirate
fright
pj
gender bender
island
formal x2
superhero...

so yeh...not saying they r definately this yrs, but officially (i think, lol) they were last yrs :)

dont 4get ur passports every1!

Glenn198718

gorgeousjai said:
im thinking of goin on a schoolies cruise next year so when did u book ur cruise this year?? have fun!
we booked ours november last year i think for this year so we knew we could get on it. Should be a good cruise i think you should go on it next year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)