Who hates physics? (1 Viewer)

ice ken

HSC
:rofl: our teacher luvs it wen we talk about his f****** dog. lol we all try not to laugh. we bring the topic up and he goes on for ages

dddman

Banned
HSC
poopoohead said:
Is there any one else out there that really really really dislikes physics???

I dread every lesson

probably cos of my crap teacher

fail!!!! lmao

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
Physics is more tolerable when i study it from a textbook, the teacher makes it seem like a miserable subject.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
ice ken said:
i LUV physics but i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the teacher. he is such a fag all of us learn by ourselves. even all the teachers know he is crap we tell our maths,esl and chem teacher. they said they know they know. and he marks shit i did a question in a test on purpose still correct. :mad1: . and we all laugh wen i get it bak other teachers too. it was this question in phyiscs test.
1.why are geostationary satellites always launched into an equitorial orbit in a west-east direction, irrespective of whether or not they are to be geostationary?apply similar reasoning to suggest another reason why launch sites near the equator are preferred. i exactly wrote this.
Satellites are preferably launched at the equator in a west to east direction because this is the easiest and most economical way of launching a satellite. The earth rotates quicker at the equator, therefore the satellite receives a greater initial speed. The satellite is launched west to east due to the fact that this is the way that the earth rotates, therefore if it is launched in this way it will travel with the earths spin, hence providing it with extra speed. This can be explained using DeMoivre’s theorem (|z|cisq)<sup>n</sup>= |z|<sup> n</sup>cisnq, but first you would need to equate the imaginary and real parts together i.e. find the n<sup>th </sup>roots of unity. After finding this you would need to display this on an Argand diagram, showing why satellites would be preferably launched at the equator. An alternative way to show this would be to show all third degree polynomials in polar form.

this was a maths explanation he gave me 8/8 for this question. class mates were LOL. he is only at this school cause he is the rowing coach and there is no teacher that understands physics. a funnier situation was when in yr 11 he gave 2 marks to my friend for a question he told us to correct in the test cause he wrote it wrong friend wrote nothing "just corrected a symbol" 2/2
To be fair, you answered the question, so anything you write after that pretty much doesnt matter. A lot of the teachers i know will stop reading your answer once you've written enough to get the full marks.

dereck

-*-D_jojo-*-
HSC
Physics is the best subject. our teacher is so mad;he's been teaching it for 25 years and looks like einstein as well lol.. srsly. Best teacher. The concepts are very interesting, and not that hard to grasp if u have a good teacher.

Mumma

HSC
I love Physics. I hate HSC Physics. They are not the same thing.

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
PHYSICS IS THE BEST!!! It is the best because most of the stuff is common knowledge and very logical, which makes it easy and enjoyable. even though there are a minority of stuff they teach like the bsc theory with the cooper pairs, which is bull shit stuff, it's still an awesome subject! woo go band 6 for me!

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
Yeah they "dumbed down" the HSC Physics course. Took out all the maths and added all the social and ethical, and history crap........

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
timobr0 said:
Yeah they "dumbed down" the HSC Physics course. Took out all the maths and added all the social and ethical, and history crap........
That's actually a good thing for me, since i suck at maths.

sinist4

HSC
the math bits the best, usually worth alot of marks( 3-4), and its onli about three lines of working LOL

btw i suk at math, but its just manipulating the equations...

ReaL~

HSC
The maths bits are easy but if u suck at the calculator..there goes 2-3 marks

Jaymee

HSC
Physics as a subject I dont mind too much. If i didn't need it for uni i probably wouldnt be doing it. Not a big fan of my teacher either. He'll explain things in class which usually goes over our heads and when we say we dont get it he looks at us like we're stupid. He probably thinks we're all really slow because no one will answer his questions and he's just like 'C'mon, physics is easy'. His idea of notes is to draw a diagram on the board and send us home to answer the syllabus questions on our own. I know that doing the syllabus dot points is good and all, but it should be revision when you go through them yourself.
Anyway, just wanted to hav a good winge about him, lol, i'm usually a positive person, promise.

Schmole

HSC
timobr0 said:
yeah i know - its now another subject like english, where you can get the answer right, but worded it slightly different to the ideal answer and they deduct marks from you. :burn:

this is why i'm doing as much maths as possible - if you get to the answer, you can't lose marks.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
timobr0 said:
Damnit, I think I know who is responsible for the crappy changes in the syllabus if I am correct, I much prefer maths, but you need an exact answer to be correct. On the other hand, the accuracy of your answer to the "social and ethical, and history crap" will reflect on how much marks you will recieve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)