Who here has to travel from afar... (2 Viewers)

smittenkitten

Poopinator
Who here lives nowhere near unsw and has to wake up nice and early everyday just to make it ontime to the first lecture?

I never really sat down to think about it...but I did just then:p and I have to wake up at 6am at the latest to get to 9am lectures :/ And I thought getting up for high school was a killer!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by underthesun
Pretty much teh same to you, 1 hour travel one way, makes 2 hours wasted everyday...
im the same (but for newcastle)...to make it worse, on mondays i have 2 hrs of travelling for 1 hour of lecture

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by smittenkitten
Who here lives nowhere near unsw and has to wake up nice and early everyday just to make it ontime to the first lecture?

I never really sat down to think about it...but I did just then:p and I have to wake up at 6am at the latest to get to 9am lectures :/ And I thought getting up for high school was a killer!
bahaha i wake up at 7... but i start at 9 too

serves you right for not living near a train station :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I feel sorry for crazylilmonkee who has to come by ferry :(

nifty03

HSC
Yeah, i agree with mr burn, umm i mean asquithian, ferry is mad.
2 bad i don't think i can catch ferry from strathfield (i live near the station btw)

smittenkitten

Poopinator
So hey, just to confirm, the unsw express buses eg. 891, 93, 95 depart from stand D at central?

Babydoll:p I also live farther away from the city than you ;) SUCKY! Lol Poor hipsta jess though. You probably won't go to that lecture after the first few times;)

I'd consider moving if it wasn't so darn expensive. The govt are stingy with handing out money:p

Shawny

i live at liverpool man

1hour 40min travel on average

i've done tat for 6yrs already anyway

the pain man

good my stuff are all relatively late

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I live in chatswood, so if all goes to plan, I can get to uni in about 45 mins (15 min bus to city via freeway, 5 min to get to central from wynyard, then 20 min on the 891)

Capulet

UNSW rulz!
epping. not that bad.

macquire uni is 2 mins from my place, actuarials = yuk tho :(

Farnarcle

I live in West Pymble. That means bus to Gordon, train to central, bus to Uni. That's just under 90min. Funny thing is, if I moved to the Uni it would cost me bucket loads. But if I went overseas to study, the Uni would pay me bucketloads.

Go figure.

Anyway, hope to see some of you on campus. My name is Daniel and I'm doing Mechatronic Engineering.

@lbert3269

Hmm.. hearing you guys travelling > 1h makes me not want to complain. It takes me 40mins or so to get to uni from Hurstville catching a train to central then a bus to UNSW. Argh.. travel sucks.. i liked it when my mum dropped me off at school. :(

Eeko

Banned
shire = 1.5hr to unsw

that's y i crammed everything into 3 days

could've done 2 days if the options were open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)