Who here has used the HSC advice line yet? (1 Viewer)

michaeln36

HSC
Ennaoj said:
are they really that good?

What are you ringing them up for, like general questions or really specific stuff.
For example are they much help if you don't understand a entire concept for biology or something like that?

I am umm-ing and arrrr-ing about ringing them

hahaha just ring them ... if u think the conversations going nowhere... just hang up lol ! i'd love to see their expression as they realise :D:D!

HSC
michaeln36 said:
hahaha just ring them ... if u think the conversations going nowhere... just hang up lol ! i'd love to see their expression as they realise :D:D!
hang up! haha they know who u r u have to say ur student number and then ur full name and birth and then the teacher goes.."hello (so-and-so)"

HSC
michealn36-
the lady [the one that asks for your student number] said that she doesnt think they'll have time to listen to the whole essay, but said you could ask and see what they think

and they spend as much time as you need

michaeln36

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
michealn36-
the lady [the one that asks for your student number] said that she doesnt think they'll have time to listen to the whole essay, but said you could ask and see what they think

and they spend as much time as you need

ooooo ty

dandel26

HSC
^^ How'd you miss 81 days?

I thinking about ringing them for History extension, but i dont know......

namdog

HSC
i feel weird ringing up and asking questions that i think are stupid, but i just want to know.

Do they help you with past papers? I read somewhere that they have all the papers on record, including Catholic and Independent trials. Is this true?

HSC
namdog said:
i feel weird ringing up and asking questions that i think are stupid, but i just want to know.

Do they help you with past papers? I read somewhere that they have all the papers on record, including Catholic and Independent trials. Is this true?
yep they do the lady was reading past paper shit to me they also have past student responses

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Its a fairly good servie. I've used it for M.History and A.Eng and they (depending on who picks up your call) answer your question explicitly, not like some other doofs who go on about something else.

jessy38

HSC
They're sooo good. Most helpful advice i got all year :)

HSC
its a good and useful service i rkn, i rang up yesterday, and some lady answered a question i had with last year's hsc 2u maths paper, then afterwards she gave me some extra tips and wished me best of luck, so yeh, its all good. might ring them again next week and ask questions abt my other subjects. definitely the most valuable help ive received all year :)

gemrism

HSC
I called up for Modern they were quite helpful except you can get your own teacher.
if i had called up on another ngith i could've gotten my teacher.GOD KILL ME IF I HAD TO!!!!

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
I called them up for 3u and 4u maths.. also read out my creative writing.

Robbbbbbbb

HSC
what kind of questions have you who have called up asked?
just wondering!

karoooh

HSC
Guys, mind supplying me with the number and the dates for Ancient History and English?

Can't seem to find my sheet. :S

ane_st

HSC
I thought the advice line ppl are quite helpful and today one made me feel confident when i pointed out something she didnt realise :):):)

But i usually find it hard to get them off the phone.. They just go on and on about the text.. Which is good!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)